Gotta run for shade
    It's too hot (Too hot)
    It's too hot, baby (Too hot)
    We gotta cool this anger, what a mess we made
    So long ago, you were my love, oh, my love
    Oh, baby, too hot"
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You know the “feels like” and “real feel” stuff may be dubious scientifically, but it absolutely feels like 111 here. So I guess it’s right. At least on this case. The four of us sitting here in Mellow Mushroom drinking beer like they aren’t gonna make any more of it.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Little Kool & The Gang for you buddy...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Must be you didn't bring enough Old Style.

Comment

• Thanks, wiz
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
              Must be you didn't bring enough Old Style.
              The Old Style was fine. It tastes like Sterling to me. The Malort was fine if you shot it ice cold and held your nose.

We played Malort darts. Low number took a shot. And I suck at darts. never again.

Comment

• I said it a few weeks ago but if you're going to be drinking cheap beer, I'd much rather have Hamm's, Old Style, Schlitz, Narragansett, or something along those lines than the usual Bud/Coors/Miller. Some of those old school regional cheap beers are charming in their own way

Now Genesee, on the other hand, is the Devil's piss.

Comment

• The Texas state GOP Convention is happening this weekend.

The Log Cabin Republicans (the largest gay conservative group in the country, for anyone who doesn't know) were banned from attending. Texas got criticized by Donald Trump Jr. (of all people) for not allowing them to participate.

The party platform this year has been changed to include language that declares homosexuality an "abnormal lifestyle choice", language that was NOT included in 2018 or 2020. One delegate who objected, saying that they are the Texas Republican party not the Westboro Baptist Church, was loudly booed.

Comment

• In HS football in that part of Alabama, Foley vs Robersdale used to be a huge rivalry. Haven't been there in a long time, but I'm wondering if that's still a thing.

My family used to vacation in Gulf Shores before most people knew about Gulf Shores.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It is. Daphne is the power team in this area, though.

Comment

• Nobody cares boys. Stock up now on food. Not much time left.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          You know the “feels like” and “real feel” stuff may be dubious scientifically, but it absolutely feels like 111 here. So I guess it’s right. At least on this case. The four of us sitting here in Mellow Mushroom drinking beer like they aren’t gonna make any more of it.
                          It was 72 here today but the “real feel” was 72. Clear blue skies but a bit breezy. Gonna be in the low 50s tonight. Windows open, house full of fresh air. And for our west coast friends: we have a metric fuckton of fresh water to do with whatever we please. That’s pure Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

It was 72 here today but the “real feel” was 72. Clear blue skies but a bit breezy. Gonna be in the low 50s tonight. Windows open, house full of fresh air. And for our west coast friends: we have a metric fuckton of fresh water to do with whatever we please. That’s pure Michigan.
                            I remember not long ago a group of the western states wanted to build a pipeline from the Great Lakes to help supplement their water supply. Fortunately the Great Lakes states banded together (for once) and told them no.

Desalization plants. Build them. Now.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It was at this exact moment that Wiz realized why AA had bought him lunch every day for the last couple of years....

cops.jpeg
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X