Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

It would require a massive stroke of brilliance on the part of the D's to nominate a guy like Manchin....They're too busy pandering to the wacko left of The Party to actually make a bold, and CORRECT step like that. If the D's manage to get The Chairman out of the way, I don't see how they can go with anyone other than Giggles. They're locked in with her like it or not.

Agree with everything you wrote except the last. Harris was roadkill on Jan 21st. She'll be eliminated from the primaries in 2024 faster than she was in 2020. The question is, who will throw their hat in the D ring? Anyone's guess, since despite his current denials, Biden won't be running for re-election. THAT is a sure thing.

BTW, I thought your girl power hero was replacing Biden less than a year into the term. "Bet on it" was your phrase I believe. What happened?
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Steve Bannon trial will be in July. Judge refused to push it down the road again (already did it once). The judge is also at least the second Trump appointee to reject the argument that the Select Committee is illegal/illegitimate/yadda yadda. Bannon was trying to use that as basis to dismiss the charges. Didn't work. Too bad, Sloppy Steve!

In more important news: it's fargin HOT and 75 basis points!!!

Comment

• they had to do 75. even a hundred. may have saved the market from really crashing. rooting for high interest--never thought id do that

Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• phil mickelson supposedly got 200 million to play for the LIV tour

dont think i'd be playing us open outside of boston this week--i imagine its going to get really ugly this week for him-

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, at least that's ONE accomplishment for Brandon. Now, how about a GOOD one?

Comment

• BTW, I thought your girl power hero was replacing Biden less than a year into the term. "Bet on it" was your phrase I believe. What happened?
                  LOL .. she's no 'hero' of mine.

But as for the prediction, I guess I overestimated the power of the giggle.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That's the Biden Administration go to move when they get asked anything but a softball...giggle..
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In other news: ... if you're wondering why Michigan's public school rosters are steadily declining, just look at Attorney General Nessy thinks about education. "A drag queen for every school".

Yep. That will take care of everything. Assign a drag queen to every school.

SMH

I mean, doesn't this woman have any real legal issues to be dealing with?

Folks, if you have school-age children in public school in Michigan, this is the kind of leadership that makes school policy.

Knowing the stupidity of Michigan voters, she'll be re-elected by a landslide.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• C'mon liney I know you are a closet Rupaul fan...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Chairman has threatened oil companies with a federal takeover of some sort to force increased refinery capacity.

I mean….JFC….I’m actually yearning for an imbecilic tweet from DJT…
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hope that you are all enjoying Pride Month. Those of you who vote Democrat (or are repressed homosexuals like Marco Rubio) will be delighted to hear that the food delivery service Postmates is celebrating Pride Month with their bottom-friendly menu!

Being the bottom partner in a same sex relationship can be tough. Even if you manage to dodge AIDS and you don't end up with a prolapsed anus, you still need to watch what you eat, lest your stool be too soft. If your asshole is so badly dilated from taking it up the ass that you can no longer keep shit from leaking into your pants, then Postmates has you covered.

Celebrating Pride Month by making it easier to keep shit in your rectum after you've been fucked in the ass. You literally can't make this shit up.

Also -- LMAO at the like/dislike ratio on the video. This is why youtube had to hide the dislikes from the site (you can see them again with a Chrome extension though). Every Liberal agenda video on the site gets ratio'ed into oblivion.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 184932.png
                            Last edited by Hannibal; June 15, 2022, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              The Chairman has threatened oil companies with a federal takeover of some sort to force increased refinery capacity.

I mean….JFC….I’m actually yearning for an imbecilic tweet from DJT…
                              I'm so glad that you chose decorum over substance in the last election, aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                I hope that you are all enjoying Pride Month. Those of you who vote Democrat (or are repressed homosexuals like Marco Rubio) will be delighted to hear that the food delivery service Postmates is celebrating Pride Month with their bottom-friendly menu!

Being the bottom partner in a same sex relationship can be tough. Even if you manage to dodge AIDS and you don't end up with a prolapsed anus, you still need to watch what you eat, lest your stool be too soft. If your asshole is so badly dilated from taking it up the ass that you can no longer keep shit from leaking into your pants, then Postmates has you covered.

Celebrating Pride Month by making it easier to keep shit in your rectum after you've been fucked in the ass. You literally can't make this shit up.

Also -- LMAO at the like/dislike ratio on the video. This is why youtube had to hide the dislikes from the site (you can see them again with a Chrome extension though). Every Liberal agenda video on the site gets ratio'ed into oblivion.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 184932.png
                                Well we can't have LBGTQ people getting messy when they toss the salad...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X