No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 riots? Bueller? Assassination of a SCOTUS Justice? Bueller?

Seems to me there are clear differences in how the media, and the progs treat events. Imagine had this "coup" been Hillary motivated in 2016 (wait...didn't she scream about fraud?) and this weak "coup" happened...how would it have been covered?

Nothing burger...is the answer.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I mean, Rosen, Cipollone, and a bunch of others at DOJ are testifying under threat of perjury that this plot happened. Bill Barr has testified that Trump kept trying to get him to declare the election fraudulent based on total bullshit.

The only two people who can contradict their account are Jeff Clark and Donald Trump.

Clark did show up to testify. By all accounts he said virtually nothing and took the 5th repeatedly in response to a few hundred questions. Trump refuses to testify

Knowing that, it boggles my mind that people think Clark & Trump are obviously the honest ones.

Comment

• Rivera publicly admonished and then fined Del Rio $100,000 for his statement on January 6th where he compared “peaceful protests” with the ‘treasonous insurrection’.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Looks like being an assistant for the moribund Washington team would be punishment enough.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Does the media give a shit about Hillary breaking the law regarding the fake "Russian Collusion" assertions? Does the media care about real issues that are hurting Americans now like runaway inflation? Or is our biggest issue and worthwhile of having a primetime "show" to basically dump on Trump one more time? These aren't even fucking hearings. Those have ready happened. A hearing implies that both sides are argued. That didn't happen. This is nothing more than a fucking charade paid for by taxpayers in a "Wag The Dog" scenario. Ridiculous, shameful and a disgrace to the American people...D's or R's.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA:

hello
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• December 7, 1941, September 11, 2001 and now January 6th 2021. Which one of these is the biggest assault of our democracy and freedom? If you ask a Prog they will actually answer January 6th.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  I mean, Rosen, Cipollone, and a bunch of others at DOJ are testifying under threat of perjury that this plot happened. Bill Barr has testified that Trump kept trying to get him to declare the election fraudulent based on total bullshit.

The only two people who can contradict their account are Jeff Clark and Donald Trump.

Clark did show up to testify. By all accounts he said virtually nothing and took the 5th repeatedly in response to a few hundred questions. Trump refuses to testify

Knowing that, it boggles my mind that people think Clark & Trump are obviously the honest ones.
                  Criminal charges must be coming for DJT. I can’t imagine, based on the tenor of things, any other course.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wonder if the Ds can schedule more hearings next month when we get the June inflation numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Looks like being an assistant for the moribund Washington team would be punishment enough.
                      Arguably the worst owner in the NFL. No one worse immediately comes to mind but I'm leaving the door open.

Comment

• Biden's approval down to 35% in Quinnipiac.

How fucking low can Joe go?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Does the media give a shit about Hillary breaking the law regarding the fake "Russian Collusion" assertions? Does the media care about real issues that are hurting Americans now like runaway inflation? Or is our biggest issue and worthwhile of having a primetime "show" to basically dump on Trump one more time? These aren't even fucking hearings. Those have ready happened. A hearing implies that both sides are argued. That didn't happen. This is nothing more than a fucking charade paid for by taxpayers in a "Wag The Dog" scenario. Ridiculous, shameful and a disgrace to the American people...D's or R's.
                          Yeah, see, this bullshit is aggressively dishonest.

With the support of 35 Republicans, the House agreed to create an independent Jan 6 commission. Dems and Republicans would have had equal power. But Donald J. Trump did not want the riot investigated under ANY circumstances and threatened to destroy every Republican who voted for the Commission. A lot of those people are already gone or soon to be gone. When it got to the Senate, the bill couldn't get 60 Senators. It got filibustered to death.

So months later Pelosi set up a select committee. In a select committee, the Speaker choose the entire composition "under advisement" from the minority leader. It's not a typical committee. The only condition she put on it was don't choose creeps who were actively involved in Trump's bullshit. McCarthy ignored her and chose Jim Jordan and Jim Banks, two of Trump's biggest polesmokers in Congress. Pelosi told him those 2 couldn't be on the Committee but the other 3 he picked were fine. McCarthy huffed and pouted that if she didn't take all five, then Republicans wouldn't participate at all.

Republicans had multiple opportunities to participate on this Committee. You refused to participate. You can go back to last spring and find posts from me predicting that you would be making this exact lame argument as to why the Committee was "unfair". It was all a strategy chosen by that limp-dicked future Speaker of yours and your spray tanned favorite politician over a year ago. Refuse to participate and then whine many months later that you weren't "allowed" to present your side. Hey if Trump wants to present his side he has an open invitation to testify at any point.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Criminal charges must be coming for DJT. I can’t imagine, based on the tenor of things, any other course.
                            Evening Talent's posts have a much different tone than Afternoon Talent's posts.

Slivo, man, those fucking Serbs and Albanians knew what they were doing.

Comment

• You’re correct. Earlier I thought these hearings were mostly a giant waste of time for several reasons. However, I now see that we’re dealing with criminal conspiracy led by DJT. My tone has changed. Sedition. Treason. Coup. These are crimes.
                              Last edited by iam416; June 10, 2022, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Maybe Hillary and DJT can share a cell?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X