No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've seen this before. The calendar might say "2022" but it's really the entire god-forsaken decade of the 1970's. The only memorable part of that period was that it ended.

Comment

• Yeah. Watching the Progs govern is horrific.

BIDEN BOOM!!!

JFC
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        sounds like abc/cbs/nbc got between 2-4 million viewers for their televised shi%show
        and their star of the show is watching her republican opponent triple her lead out in wyoming

meanwhile inflation up 8.6%
        stockmarket down 2.5 %

keep it up dems

handing the house/senate and presidency to you worse nightmare on a silver platter
        Btw crash, your numbers are wrong. Almost 20M watched the hearing. ABC and MSNBC both outdrew Fox News. I’ve read more people watched it than any single game of the NBA Finals or the Oscars. I’ll note that Fox so desired that no one switch over during the commercials that Tucker ran uninterrupted for the entire hour.

Comment

• You would think a guy like crash course who relishes a voter fraud story would be gaga over these hearings. It's going to lay out in precise detail of how Trump and the rest of the GOP were trying to steal the election. That's right in his wheelhouse.

Comment

• I said it before. If Jan 6 was an actual coup attempt, then it was the worst coup attempt in the world's history of coups.

Really now. For a real coup to have any chance to succeed, there would need to be a portion of the armed forces breaking away and attempting a takeover of Congress and the White House. You'd have military officers breaking ranks, and ordering their troops to overrun DC. And not just the Capitol building. They'd move to take over the entire city.

This was a rag-tag bunch of morons wearing halloween costumes taking selfies and shouting obsenities.

The ONLY reason the Democrats are pursuing action on it is 100% political. There is no justice involved whatsoever.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If I'm Jack Del Rio I'm telling the Redskins to GFY.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Ds are definitely desperate for anything that distracts from meaningful reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  I said it before. If Jan 6 was an actual coup attempt, then it was the worst coup attempt in the world's history of coups.

Really now. For a real coup to have any chance to succeed, there would need to be a portion of the armed forces breaking away and attempting a takeover of Congress and the White House. You'd have military officers breaking ranks, and ordering their troops to overrun DC. And not just the Capitol building. They'd move to take over the entire city.

This was a rag-tag bunch of morons wearing halloween costumes taking selfies and shouting obsenities.

The ONLY reason the Democrats are pursuing action on it is 100% political. There is no justice involved whatsoever.
                  No it is very important to put together a cohesive timeline of this coup attempt. The people complaining about the committee are the ones that would have rationalized that it was a legal strategy.

As far being political, yeah no shit. It's more political because the House republicans were trying to overturn the results. In a normal political environment both sides would want to get to the bottom of it. But your boys were the ones concocting fake electors and the gallows for Pence. Of course they want everyone to forget about it!

The important thing you need to know and you need to admit is all of this shit wod have been avoided if Trump conceded that he lost fair and square no more than a week after the election.

Almost everybody in his party hoped he would succeed, very few spoke up. The ones who did speak up got excommunicated out of the party. If you lose, admit it and move on. Grow a set of balls and tell your Republican friends Trump lost and to STFU about a stolen election.
                  Last edited by froot loops; June 10, 2022, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• BIDEN BOOM!!!! HELICOPTER MONEY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      BIDEN BOOM!!!! HELICOPTER MONEY!!!!
                      And any time now, inflation is going to come crashing down!

I feel like we're watching the last scene of "Its The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!", where Linus is hollering at Charlie Brown, insisting that the Great Pumpkin WILL appear! Even though Linus spent the entire night out in the pumpkin patch with no great pumpkin appearance, .. he's still insisting its going to happen.

Print more money! That should do it.
                      Last edited by lineygoblue; June 10, 2022, 07:21 PM.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Who could have possibly saw any of this?

Again, I don’t blame the Ds from doing anything to distract from the god-awful failures of their own policies.

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            I said it before. If Jan 6 was an actual coup attempt, then it was the worst coup attempt in the world's history of coups.

Coup may be a harsh word but he was attempting to get the election results reversed by a variety of methods. What did he expect to happen on Jan. 6? At a minimum he wanted the certification interrupted and delayed and he was hoping Pence would go along with his bullshit and just refuse to count certain states.

Trump was pressuring DOJ throughout November and December to announce that massive fraud had taken place and states needed to rethink their chosen Electors. Barr refused and resigned right before Christmas. They fired the US Attorney in Georgia because he refused to go along. Barr's replacement, Jeff Rosen, came under immediate pressure to do what Barr had refused. Trump was preparing to fire him and replace him with a sycophant, Jeff Clark, but Rosen and nearly everyone in senior leadership at the DOJ, along with Pat Cippolone at most of the White House Counsel's office, all threatened to resign en masse if he did so. It would have made the Saturday Night Massacre look like kid's stuff.

Rosen and several others will be publicly testifying next week. I believe I read that Cippolone may even publicly testify. They do so under oath. Clark took the 5th over and over again. Trump refuses to testify under oath.

The riot was the finale to this pathetic scheming and the worst part of it. But the riot was ONLY a part.

Comment

• Yeah if it is a nothing burger like all the Trumpers in here claim, then the evidence will show that.

It won't have any effect on the midterms, but you can't just ignore that a coordinated effort by the president's men to deploy Michigan militia types, the Proud Boys and theOath Keepers to ransack the capitol and use the gallows on Pence.

Comment

• Seems like criminal charges are coming for DJT.

Meanwhile, real people are feeling the real pain of D policies.

Comment

Working...
                                X