Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Amen. But let's also consider the protests that are planned at the residences of the Justices. Will that affect future rulings that attempt to address the unconstitutional activism of the SC from 1965-2019?
    "Protesters" are also planning to interrupt church services on Mother's Day. They are targeting Catholic churches because 5 of the justices are Catholic. That includes the liberal Sotomoyor, but she's a "Biden/Kennedy Catholic", so I suppose if she even attends mass anymore, they'd leave her designated church alone. Whatever church The Chairman attends will likely be safe too, because it passes the liberal/abortion/LGBTQ litmus test.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Switching topics to a slightly sadder note...

"misogynist" youtuber Kevin Samuels has passed away. For those of you who are not plugged into his sector of the internet, he was part of what is generally referred to as the "Red Pill Community" or "The Manosphere". At the time of his death he had 1.4 Million subscribers and he was a role model for dozens of other (but less popular) youtubers, in addition to countless young men trying to navigate the modern dating world.

He was known for his realtalk and, specifically, for giving frank, honest, but often unpleasant advice to women in their early to mid-30s looking (usually black women). A very common themes in his videos was women having wildly unrealistic expectations about how attractive they were as marriage partners. His advice was usually pretty simple -- stay slim and healthy, act feminine, and don't have out of wedlock kids. But you're not allowed to tell women nowadays that being fat, brash, and obnoxious makes you less attractive to a man because that's "sexist". The mere suggestion that women should aspire to being attractive to men is "sexist". (A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle, amirite?) His advice to men was pretty simple too. Stay in shape, learn skills, work hard, and make money.

Here is a good sampling of his advice sessions.

This is part of an overall trending in millennial women of all races. Marriage and birth rates have plummeted like crazy since I was born. Fat positivity and feminism run amok has created a bumper crop of narcissistic, early to mid-30s women who have had 50 sex partners and 2 abortions that wonder "where have all the good men gone"? When they get an honest answer, they get pissed off. If you don't agree with me, listen to the lyrics of today's popular female musical artists like Cardi B, Lizzo, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, etc. The modern role model for girls is a solipsistic, self-centered harpy.

The Left is celebrating his death today. Unsurprisingly, feminists hated Kevin Samuels. But he was just telling people the truth about male and female nature.

Anyhow. pour one out for Kevin Samuels today.
      Last edited by Hannibal; May 6, 2022, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• I'd never heard of the dude until the past 48 hours when I saw some people, yeah, not exactly saddened by his passing.

Comment

• One of the more memorable Jan 6th goofballs got sentenced today (8 months). Judge went easy on him because he expressed sincere remorse and had been doing community service while awaiting his trial.

Comment

• I've seen more intimidating characters directing traffic at Renaissance Faires.

Comment

• He almost overthrew the United States government. Really scary shit.

Comment

• ...just a drive by lurk...to see if we are on "my body my choice" or not this week...

Just checkin'...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh. Yeah, it's those pictures that make us all realize this country is just hanging by a thread. Probably came within an eyelash of the Chairman being marched off to the guillotine.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You guys just need to go have a beer and relax.

barstools.jpg
                    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      I'd never heard of the dude until the past 48 hours when I saw some people, yeah, not exactly saddened by his passing.
                      That's not surprising. His and pretty much every other channel of the same nature is algorithmically throttled by youtube.

Comment

• Paul Joseph Watson gonna get even more throttled after this

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Paul Joseph Watson gonna get even more throttled after this

https://bylinetimes.com/2022/05/06/w...tuber-exposed/
                          Dayumn. He’ll get a lot worse than that.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; May 7, 2022, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• FSB0ZwKXsAAPxoZ.png
                            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• 80-1 odds. 2nd longest of all time to win the Kentucky Derby. Great race. Great story.

Comment

• Ya see what happens when you ban Bob Baffert?! The riff raff move in.

Comment

Working...
                                X