No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Nations getting gas and oil from Russia have said to Putin's demand to pay in rubels or else...... to fuck off. Go ahead turn off the gas and oil and cut off the one source of revenue that allows you to continue to committ war crimes. That way the west won't have to embargo your ass.

..... and yes the Russian Army is "repositioning." Really? From a doctrinal standpoint, their executing a tactical withdrawal. The press is characterizing the circumstance as a means to "regroup for more attacks."

Maybe. But more likely they lack the capacity at home to bring crushed units back to combat readiness then logistically support a broad based repeat of what they fucked up one time already 6w ago.

Multiple sources I'm studying from outside the MSM are consistent in these areas:
    • (1) Forces the Russian Army fielded 2m ago to attack Ukraine are poorly led causing hi ranking field and flag ranked officers to go forward to lead and then get famously killed with news of those deaths being conspicuously announced by the Ukrainians.
    • (2) C3, an absolute essential component of massing combat power, is shit. Either they don't know how to do that on this scale (see above) or their com equipment sucks. More likely, a combo of both.
    • (3) Failed attacks demonstrate an incapacity to coordinate combat power to seize terrain - what they set out to do. They can, as a default position, fire artillery rounds indiscriminately and bomb civilians from the air.
    • (4) Russian troop morale is shockingly low based on several documented instances including Niedermeyer fragging, refusal to advance against what those disobeying orders consider fellow Russians in Ukraine and just recently shooting down one of their own airplanes on a bombing run allegedly on purpose.
    • (5) Problems conscripting replacements in Russia and allegedly bringing foreigners who were thought to be interested in fighting for Russia.
    • (6) Possibly the most telling is bringing poorly maintained equipment positioned in reserve warehouses in side Russia to the front.
    No telling what will happen going forward. I'm still thinking this will be an ugly slug-fest for months with Putin believing he can outlast Zelenski, survive sanctions and deal with internal dissent from civilians, government officials and the military.
    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; March 31, 2022, 03:42 PM.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Heh on point 4. I wonder if troops shot down their own plane….to prevent friendly fire casualties. Keystone Combat troops.
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• ...thanks Progs...
        Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This guy has wrongly blamed the left for his latest problem. The left isn't attacking him for disclosing the elderly coke and sex orgies. Please proceed governor

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            ...thanks Progs...
            At least Lynda made being tall, sexy.

He makes it sickening.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              This guy has wrongly blamed the left for his latest problem. The left isn't attacking him for disclosing the elderly coke and sex orgies. Please proceed governor

THE RADICAL LEFT!!! THE ESTABLISHMENT!!! THE MEEEEEEEEEEEDIAAAAAAAAA!

Sounds a lot like the jackholes here.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

You really shouldn't talk about DSL that way. He's kinda thin-skinned.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

THE RADICAL LEFT!!! THE ESTABLISHMENT!!! THE MEEEEEEEEEEEDIAAAAAAAAA!

If anything, we don't want him silenced, gives us more details on these elderly GOP coke parties. Who is doing the key bumps? Im not sure we need to in depth description of the orgies, names will suffice.

Comment

• I wish Cawthorn, Green, and their ilk didn’t hold positions in Congress. They’re clowns. We can do better.

CGVT, laugh about the media complaints all you want but they are little more that activists at this point. November 8 can’t get here soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

If anything, we don't want him silenced, gives us more details on these elderly GOP coke parties. Who is doing the key bumps? Im not sure we need to in depth description of the orgies, names will suffice.
                      Yep. Madison Cawthorn will be the big national story this November. LOOOOOL.

Comment

• The people you call clowns are where the energy is at in your Trumpist party. Remember, there are no more Rockefeller Republicans in your party and Mitt Romney is an anacronism. It's like when Bill O'Reilly was kicked out of the chair for a bunch of sexual harassment claims, the shit got even crazier with Tucker! Carlson.

Cawthorn made a Kinsley Gaffe when he spilled the beans on GOP coke parties/orgies. You don't talk about Fight Club and you don't talk about Mitch's Cocaine parties. Cawthorn won't be the story on November 8th, he is getting primaried. Don't worry, someone crazier will be elected. Eric Greitens of Sex Dungeon fame will be your new Junior Senator from the great state of Missouri. And there will be others!

Comment

• When Cawthorn came to DC he hired a significant social media staff and zero policy people. Says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

You really shouldn't talk about DSL that way. He's kinda thin-skinned.
                            CONGRATULATIONS! Liney, your application was received and you've been admitted to STFU this coming Fall! The STFU Stiflers welcome you!

Comment

• 2024 GOP front runner Caitlyn Jenner hired by FOX; to appear on Hannity.

Caitlyn Jenner spoke about being transgender and the"Don't Say Gay" bill in her first appearance on Sean Hannity's show as an official contributor.
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I wish Cawthorn, Green, and their ilk didn’t hold positions in Congress. They’re clowns. We can do better.

CGVT, laugh about the media complaints all you want but they are little more that activists at this point. November 8 can’t get here soon enough.
                                Yeah, it's coming. Can't wait. Unfortunately, the Ds have done a superb job of gerrymandering and the Rs walking the razor's edge with potentially disastrous Senate nominees. But, still...

But, heh, sure. Cawthorn and Greene. ANYTHING has got to be better than talking about the fucking shitshow that is RUNNING our country. And let me reiterate -- FUCKING. SHIT. SHOW.

At this point, I'm fairly certain The Chairman can't give any sort of "meaningful" speech without the less senile folks on his staff immediately having to walk something back.

JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!!

BIDEN BOOM!!!!
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X