Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL...

...how am I supposed to live without you...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A couple of hours ago, Putin threatened to turn off gas and oil coming from Russia to European countries unless they pay in rubels. We'll no fucking shit. That he'd do that was comon knowledge as Germany and others thought they could deal with Putin by trading with him. Embargo the fucker. Now. Figure it out on the fly.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Harsh but delightful
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here's a real laugher......." in a poll of Russian citizens, 83% support Putin."

Fuckin-A, I'd tell pollsters I love the guy and everything he's doing when Rosgovardia are doing the polling. WTF is the matter with journalists reporting this shit?
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 83 is preposterously high, but it probably isn't low. If you crush dissent at every turn for 20 years, this is what you get. It's why Trump and Fox News viewers were in love with Putin at least until last month.

Comment

• "Do you support Putin or would you like to vacation in Siberia?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Who's relying on it? Sensible people relied on the sensible reporting 18 months ago. This is just comical at this point. So, yeah, laughing my ass off at the obvious Media agenda is different from relying on it. But, you knew that.
                IOW, the real problem is that the Press, and its ability to operate freely and fairly, is an integral part of the how this nation is supposed to function properly. It's their JOB to question everyone- government officials, law enforcement, corporations and even private individuals without agendas.

Of course, YOU get that. That was just to clarify that for those that still think that Trump is in charge and that the rest of us have signed pictures of Putin in our mancaves.

Comment

• Fox News hasn't ate everyone else's lunch because only right-wingers watch their programming. Even with all their flaws, they're about the only network that even approaches the truth, and their viewers know it.

CNN, pMSNBC, ABC/Disney, NBC, CBS, et al., gave up on truth, accuracy and fairness, decades ago. Again, Fox strays from those areas as well, but at least they are closer to the truth the rest of those nimrods.

Chris Wallace found that out this week.

ps .. I do NOT watch: .. Hannity,.. Tucker Carlson, or Jesse Watters. All a waste of time. I like Gutfeld for his sarcasm. And finally if Joe Bidet was as smart as he thinks he is, he would have crossed party lines and asked Dana Perino to be his press secretary. She could have made him look smart, instead of the doddering old fool he is.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Fox News hasn't ate everyone else's lunch because only right-wingers watch their programming. Even with all their flaws, they're about the only network that even approaches the truth, and their viewers know it.

CNN, pMSNBC, ABC/Disney, NBC, CBS, et al., gave up on truth, accuracy and fairness, decades ago. Again, Fox strays from those areas as well, but at least they are closer to the truth the rest of those nimrods.

Chris Wallace found that out this week.

ps .. I do NOT watch: .. Hannity,.. Tucker Carlson, or Jesse Watters. All a waste of time. I like Gutfeld for his sarcasm. And finally if Joe Bidet was as smart as he thinks he is, he would have crossed party lines and asked Dana Perino to be his press secretary. She could have made him look smart, instead of the doddering old fool he is.
                    Yes, you allegedly don't watch the most highly rated parts of Fox News but you think you have the pulse on why it is the mainstream news outlet. Stop the steal!!!!!!

Comment

• Froot you really need another firmware update. Fox News isn't nearly as influential as it used to be for Conservatives, other than Tucker Carlson.

Comment

• Other than Tucker Carlson, ha. Other than the shooting how did you like the play.Mrs. Lincoln? Carlson is a ratings juggernaut, Fox might be not be influential to you. It's highly influential to the old folks. It gets gigantic ratings, but isn't influential. Gotcha.

Comment

• Froot, since you are still begging for my attention, I'll indulge you for a moment.

I don't watch Hannity, Carlson or Watters. I find all three annoying and condescending camera hogs for the most part. I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't watch them.

The only programming, I watch on Fox with any regularity is Gutfeld and The Five. Watters is on The Five, but as I stated before, he's annoying to watch and listen to. I watch The Five to see Gutfeld and Dana Perino. The rest are meh to me. And, I usually only watch The Five until the halfway point, then I tune into "Pardon the Interruption" on ESPN. I like Wilbon and Kornheiser. Shoot me.

Now, go play with the others in the room. They enjoy your comments. You and I have nothing to discuss.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You are very impressed with yourself if you think I'm specifically only responding to you. If you don't want your ideas challenged then don't post them. Hannibal doesn't post a "woe is me" when I respond to him. Grow up, grow a thicker skin.

Comment

• Another sign of Russians just giving up ground they took near Kyiv

Comment

• Five fetuses found in home of anti-abortion activist. The govt just yesterday unsealed charges against her and her group for storming a DC abortion clinic back in late 2020 and blockading all entrances.

5 Fetuses Found in Home of DC Anti-Abortion Activist Lauren Handy – NBC4 Washington (nbcwashington.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X