• Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Long thread here Jeff but you may find it interesting. He goes through each of the various theaters and assesses where things stand

Comment

• KICK THEIR ASS SEABASS!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is my attitude with the moronic progs here...
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              This is my attitude with the moronic progs here...
              The progs here? Settle down, Quixote, what are there? Five “progs” here? Of those five, only DSL is regularly carrying water for Sleepy Joe. Others just pop in and out infrequently.

Now go find Sancho Panza and start frying up those Wal-Mart frozen wings drenched in ketchup and tractor grease, you twatwaffle.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I do believe the meathead from Montgomery is flirtin' with me!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• xoxo
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Are there even five?

DSL
                    Jon
                    Froot
                    CGVT

Am I missing anyone?

Used to be Hack, and maybe a few others, but overall, this forum is pretty tilted Right now.

And, honestly, of the remaining Detroit Forum Abwehr, I’m probably the most Left.

Comment

• You forgot that imbecile guy named Alum or something...real cretin...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          You forgot that imbecile guy named Alum or something...real cretin...
                          Re-read my post.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by AlabamAlum; March 25, 2022, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Are there even five?

DSL
                            Jon
                            Froot
                            CGVT

Am I missing anyone?

Used to be Hack, and maybe a few others, but overall, this forum is pretty tilted Right now.

And, honestly, of the remaining Detroit Forum Abwehr, I’m probably the most Left.
                            There aren't a ton of people who post on this thread. Those for Guevera-ites. Mike, Buchanan, Me, Hannibal, Geezer, a little bit of Tom, fpxhopper very rarely and whatever you call what Wiz does. I think that's about it.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Possible first reported incident of a fragging by the Russians?

Russian brigade commander deliberately run over by a tank after his troops mutinied.

Russian commander who was deliberately run over with a tank by his own soldiers has DIED | Daily Mail Online

Comment

• And the Russians reportedly lost a SEVENTH General today at the Kherson airport, where men and equipment have been sitting ducks for the Ukrainians.

Comment

Working...
                                X