No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL -- who do you think that "Big man" referenced in the now authenticated Hunter Biden e-mails is? You haven't had a chance to weigh in on the matter yet so I wanted to get your take.

Comment

• Heh heh
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Holy shit this is priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          DSL -- who do you think that "Big man" referenced in the now authenticated Hunter Biden e-mails is? You haven't had a chance to weigh in on the matter yet so I wanted to get your take.
          I suppose it's Chairman Joe? I mena, who gives a fuck?

Can we postpone this a day or so? I';m drunker than Talent's father-in-law at his wedding.

Comment

• Mo Brooks is going to lose Trump's endorsement and lose the race for Senate.

He's done nothing but suck Trump's dick for six years yet he's an uncharismactic ass that's running agaisnt a MILF so Trump will dump his dumb redneck ass for the babe.

No loyalty whatsoever. I love it.

Comment

• Should I do my state and local taxes while tipsy? Magic 8-ball says PROCEED

Comment

• Considering your sudden obsession with oral gratification, doing your taxes might be a safe way to go.

Comment

• Drunk Strangelove is always a 4* read. Second only to drunk AA.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

They had words face to face. Nothing really to see here.

I rewatched this and Gibbons said Mandel has never had a job in the private sector in his entire goddamn life (which is true). Mandel clearly wanted to fight him and exclaimed that he did two tours in Iraq so don't say he doesn't know what he's talking about, and then called Gibbons a pussy under his breath.

The Republican party is the party for wholesome, quality, intelligent people

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Drunk Strangelove is always a 4* read. Second only to drunk AA.
                      Shaddup you Serbian-liquor drinking madman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

I'm going to ask what's-her-name to ad these buttons to our forum: a thumbs down button, an I hate you emoji and an I want to kill you button (it would be a bloody dagger or something like that).
                        Fifthed.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think its time for me to write a "word wall" on how the Russian Army is getting ass-raped in Ukraine ..... that is if you believe the source of that assessment, the Ukrainian General Staff. They are not the primary but among the top sources AEI's CTR Project that I'm reading intently uses for it's maps and assessments of what's actually going on in the battle space.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

DSL -- who do you think that "Big man" referenced in the now authenticated Hunter Biden e-mails is? You haven't had a chance to weigh in on the matter yet so I wanted to get your take.
                            Not "Big Man". He's the ""Big Guy".

Imagine this situation had it been Trump and Son. Firing squad?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh wow. Don Young, Alaska’s sole rep since 1973, has died

Comment

Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X