No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s a logical argument. But kill ‘em’ all, I say.

Comment

• Families in Russia can call the Ukraine and check on the status of their orcs.

In recordings shared exclusively with CNN by Ukrainian officials operating the hotline, the desperation and uncertainty in the callers’ voices sheds light on how tightly Moscow is controlling communications about the war.
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Ooh Ee Ooh Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang
        Ooh Ee Ooh Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang
        Dow Dow Dow Dow Dow Dow Dow

Comment

• Just thought I’d get that song stuck in everyone’s head.

Comment

• asswipe
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Russian oil ban coming today. Only about 3% of our imported oil comes from them per CNBC

Comment

• Then the next step is to ramp up domestic production. Right?

Comment

• GO BIG GREEN!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...the solution is simple...just ask Mayor Pete...aka the modern day Marie Antoinette... buy an electric car!

Let them eat cake Pete!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol…I assume this is the look on Macron’s face when Vlad launches into a tirade about the medieval history of Ruthenia for the 30th time

Comment

• Remember 1917!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Americans should all have looks like that after hearing all of the nonsense that Biden, Harris and Secretary Pete have spewed in the last two weeks.

Comment

• Biden has announced the ban of Russian oil. Its only 3%. If we reduce our oil give-away, er foreign policy/aid by a like amount, it won't affect us.

Relative to the beginning of the year, US oil demand has remained the same. US production has remained the same. The cost of refining has remained the same. So why the skyrocketing gas prices? The outside market has jacked prices in panic mode and US corporations follow suit, chasing increased profits. If the corporations kept the prices the same (like their costs) we wouldn't be experiencing such pain at the pump. The rubes prefer to put "Biden did this!" stickers on gas pumps rather than show any brain functionality. Its not the war, its not the govt. Bitch at the oil companies.

Why not restrict US production of gas and oil to sale within the US? That would reduce prices and send a big FU to the rest of the oil producing world. Taking the largest ecnomy in the world out of that market would hammer both idiot factions - the uber greens and pump-baby-pumpers.

ClownsJokers.JPG

Comment

• Sounds like something Trump would do, so not a good idea.

Comment

• 29119_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X