Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8120_n.jpg
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Biden on Monday. Outdoors photo op.

Biden on Tuesday. Indoors SOTU.

Biden on Wednesday. Outdoors photo op.

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pure. Fucking. Theatrical. Bullshit.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's a burqa. A burqa for the doomsday Covid cult.

Comment

• ....but....

TRUUUUUUMMMMPPPPP!!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here's the BBC's take on possible outcomes of the war in Ukraine.

What are some of the possible scenarios that politicians and military planners are examining?
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• putin has to pay

warcrimes etc

somebody takes him out locally

get him away from the button first--really going to be his only leverage in the future- only can china bails his dumb ass out economically

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Why do you think that DeSantis is trouble?
                  I meant that DeSantis would be trouble for the Ds.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I meant that DeSantis would be trouble for the Ds.
                    Correct. If I'm the Progs I'd rather have Trump run than DeSantis...but you couldn't tell that from the fringe looney bin here. I actually think a wet bag of noodles could beat whoever the Dems decide to run in 24...but as TaintedBan says...long ways until then...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Desantis does have a problem in FL - its the liberal press and a few outspoken dems who love to pillory him every time he does something the libs don't like, such as, no masks in schools, people (or anywhere else for that matter).

CPAC conducted a straw poll of attendees at a CPAC Conference in Orlando a couple of days ago. Trump was overwhelming favored. DeSantis trailed Trump by more than 30 points, winning 28% of the straw poll, which included 2,574 attendees. Without Trump on the ballot, DeSantis won the support of 61% of attendees, including two-thirds of Trump supporters.

What wasn't reported was the makeup of attendees. I'm going to assume that most were politically active folks in FL. Central FL is Trump territory and is filled with Trump loonies. I think it's meaningful that if Trump's not in the straw poll Desantis is a hands down winner over everyone else.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• DeSantis polls much stronger against DJT than 30 points. I do think CPAC is probably not quite representative of R primary voters. No one can beat DJT if it's a plurality race. He has a hard 35% that will never leave him. He's potentially vulernable maybe if it's heads up. It's unlikely, but I think DeSantis is close enough that "if things change" he could beat him.

DeSantis is polling super-well in Florida polls right now for the Gov race. So, whatever the Media is doing to him in Florida, it ain't working.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• On a happier note, RT America is completely shutting down. Kaput. Everyone fired who hadn't already resigned. Happy job-hunting, shills!

Comment

• The Dems are going to villify whoever emerges out of the R pack.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                The Dems are going to villify whoever emerges out of the R pack.
                                As they should

Unlike the ever benevolent Republicans who will embrace the Democratic candidate with open arms.
                                Last edited by CGVT; March 3, 2022, 05:02 PM.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X