Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. I didn't miss you. 😂
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Any normal person would consider being called Scotish a dueling offense slight. However, for actual Scots imbeciles you have to dig deeper to find the appropriate dueling glove insult. Poltroon also works, but Irish subsumes poltroon and essentially every other deleterious trait known to man.
      That's kinda what I figured. It's like when you associate us with Ontario. It wounds us deeply though we try to hide it.

Comment

• AA is back from rehab. No more sedatives or little boys in his world. I for one am glad he's back...I'm running low on material with CGVT and DSL...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden on Monday...
          Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden on Tuesday...COVID IS WHUPPED!!
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Notice Kamala standing and applauding...Biden's stating that we need to "fund the police"...Good Lord what a fucking piece of shit. Spent all fucking summer of '20 praising rioters and calling for defunding the police AND encouraging fundraising to help bail out rioters...who were...trying to KILL POLICE...sit your fat Cali ass down bitch...and tell your boss to go take his nap...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It was pretty shameless but… politicians gonna politic.

Comment

• Correct. But when conservatives do it...the media pounces. When libs do it...crickets...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Remember - Everybody that isn't a brain dead Trumpster MAGA cultist is required to pounce along with the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      1. The Allman Bros song “Blue Sky” was written as a love letter by Dickey Betts to his Native Canadian girlfriend (and later wife) Sandy “Bluesky” Wabegijig.
                      1. Speaking of classic rock from the 70’s, it is an absolute travesty that Joe Cocker isn’t in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Sure most of his big hits were covers, but his unique voice and performances deserves a nomination.
                      1. The mess in Ukraine could be solved by getting Putin in a handshake line with Juwan Howard.
                      1. Speaking of history, the saying “paint the town red” came from the Marquess of Waterford who painted a statue, doors, and a tollgate red (and other assorted acts of vandalism) after a night of drunkenness.
                      1. Bluetooth’s name and the icon represented from it originate with the 10th century Danish king, Harald Bluetooth.
                      1. Talent can suck the dimples off a golf ball.
                      1. Speaking of, DSL’s nickname is “golf ball.

That is all.
                      How was Killarney? Still no internet I see

Welcome back. Also STFU

Comment

• Stop stealing my shit.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I found this interesting.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-role-ukraine/

Turkey makes drones that are low-cost and efficient. Apparently, they are having an impact.

Comment

• Even if the source of the info is untrue, it’s fun counterintelligence to create concern of double agents.

Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council chief Oleksiy Danilov said Tuesday that Ukrainian forces "eliminated" a unit of Chechen special forces sent to assassinate President Volodymyr Zelensky.
                            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• For Jon and CGVT. All the cons, AVERT YOUR EYES!

First Oath Keeper to take a guilty plea deal on Seditious Conspiracy charges.

Joshua James, 34, of Arab, Alabama, pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy charges on Wednesday as part of deal with prosecutors contingent on his cooperation.

Comment

• Just a tourist taking selfies...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X