No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent congrats...the Chairman just mentioned Ohio State Football in his SOTU...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Chairman's To-do list is getting long...

He's already whupped Covids arse...so now he's gonna cure cancer, fix the border, reduce gun violence and crime, save the world from Trump's buddy, fix thousands of miles of roads and bridges, bring down costs while raising wages, create countless jobs in Green Energy, and then walk on water.

God bless our dear Chairman. The SOTU is STRONG!! STRONGER THAN A YEAR AGO!!!!! HE'S HARBAUGH!!!!! LIKE!!! WOOHOO!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        Lots of posturing and virtue signaling by businesses, arts and cultural institutions, the UN, the EU ..... everyone is in on this but no concrete military action is being taken to stop what is the beginning of a terror campaign conducted by now the world's chief terrorist, Vladimir Putin. He's playing a familiar hand in Ukraine involving Kiev and several other key Ukrainian cities - a siege. Like Grozny in Chechenia in the 90s and Aleppo Syria in 2019, forces opposing the Russian Army were subdued by pulverizing those two cities with artillery and air bombardment. After that, the Russian army went in and planted Russian flags in the rubble. They will do the same in Kiev unless an end is put to Russia's operational plans by matching military force with military force.

Appears to me that NATO, the only credible alternative to stop this terror operation and the complete destruction of Kiev, among other Ukrainian cities, is prepared to see Ukraine go up in flames. Aside from posturing and sanctions, Putin, no matter how long it takes to subdue armed opposition from brave Ukrainians will get his victory unless his forces can be defeated on the battlefield. Those men and women with the courage to stand-up to the Russian onslaught will be sacrificed while NATO forces stand by doing nothing of import. And for what possible outcome that is better than throwing NATO's armed forces into action.

Yes it is, as it has been referred to in numerous speeches, a defining moment for democracy and democracy, it appears, will be defined as failing to defend it's principals getting run out of town by an autocrat and a terrorist. Shameful shit.
        Can you come fetch this grown-up, Talent, I believe he is in need of a harsh reality lesson that no one is yearning to die so that Donetsk might be free**

(** Free being defined by "ruled by an oligarchic mafia type state")

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            STFU
            No, [insert Russian expletive for motherfucker], YOU stfu

Comment

• shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Anyone who voted for Trump in either or both elections is so brain damaged and demonstrably a traitor to the Constitution that it would seem laughable to treat their political opinions with even the slightest respect. Frankly you should all be in an asylum somewhere, squeezed in a cell between Randle McMurphy and Harvey Dent, jabbering incoherent nonsense about being a “free citizen” and the evils of water fluoridation.

Comment

• I see we are under your skin. And I like it.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    I see we are under your skin. And I like it.
                    Mitt Romney made a “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” reference the other day and I thought, wow, someone whose pop culture references are even more outdated than the WiZ.

Now shut your yammering yaw

Comment

• I can live with Strangelove's insane yapping because had I voted for Hillary in 2016 I probably would have killed myself immediately afterward. So, here I am to provide him with grist for his hatred.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• cogent yet lucid post liney
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          I can live with Strangelove's insane yapping because had I voted for Hillary in 2016 I probably would have killed myself immediately afterward. So, here I am to provide him with grist for his hatred.
                          you’re first in line for the FEMA camps, bud, after the midterms

Ya know, did I imagine it or did Geezer post a horrifically anti-Catholic screed the other day and not one of the so called good Christians here pushed back on him? It was left to a rabid commie atheists like Jon and cgvt to stand up to hatred.

Sad. So sad. But you learn how to be a real man and not a coward when you vote democrat.

Pudding night, liney. Then some soothing music and back to staring at white walls.

Tomorrow’s gonna be a great day in woke America!

Comment

• I'll be too busy to notice. I'm supposed to be retired, but I'm having to work a part time job to make ends meet.

Well, at least I'm contributing more than The Chairman is.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Point being.. I was definitely right that this was one of the worst political positions in recent memory. The fact that it became a talking point is lunacy.

What’s next… will one party be in favor of replacing wheels with rocks on cars? Perhaps the defense budget can be replaced by free ice cream. OR here’s the best future political position… the national anthem should be replaced with viewings of the film “Congo.” Mandatory before every sports event.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Unable to completely stop certain images from getting out, Kremlin media simply giving up and claiming that Ukraine is bombing itself

Comment

Working...
                                X