Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid shot across the bow from Jane Timken at hedge fund phony, JD Vance

Comment

• She’s got some momentum. I still think she’s and underdog, but she’s definitely in it.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Said it before but so long long as Timken or Gibbons win, I'll be satisfied. The last poll I saw was from a couple weeks ago and Gibbons/Mandel were practically tied for the lead, she was 3rd, and Vance a well-deserved 4th place. If the Gibbons/Timken voters can just unite around one of the two they should "probably" win but it'll be too close for comfort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Is it anything like Putin's special blend of Novichok Tea?
          No it's more like Jim Jones' koolaid
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here's Tucker explaining why you've far more reason to hate your fellow Americans, your boss, your "woke" coworkers, capitalism, and the disgusting elites that pollute our great cities, than Vladimir Putin. After all, has he ever done anything to YOU?

By this same reasoning no foreign leader, King Jong-Un, Justin Trudeau, Putin, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, should ever be regarded as worse than the black chick at work who called you a racist.

Comment

• Yesterday, Gallup had The Chairman underwater at 41-55, and Emerson had him underwater 42-50 AND losing to DJT 48-44. Very honestly, I never thought that The Chairman would be so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Said it before but so long long as Timken or Gibbons win, I'll be satisfied. The last poll I saw was from a couple weeks ago and Gibbons/Mandel were practically tied for the lead, she was 3rd, and Vance a well-deserved 4th place. If the Gibbons/Timken voters can just unite around one of the two they should "probably" win but it'll be too close for comfort.
                Are you going to vote in the R primary so that you have your say on the matter? Or just waste your effort voting for a dude who is going to get north of 90%?

Mandel and Vance, interestingly enough, are the ones I'm least likely to trust to be "R" in Congress. Mandel is a total political animal. He'd go whichever way the winds blow. Vance is probably a moderate underneath the nonsense veneer he's playing now. I could easily see him defecting on certain votes.

Timken (or Gibbons), IMO, are planting their feet. They're towing the party line all day, every day. So, I mean, if you're a D, I think Vance is probably your best bet if you want a more pliable Senator. Mandel is probably 2nd.

Comment

• Maybe you're right and Mandel/Vance are more chameleons but right now they've gone full method actor and are playing the role of repulsive, bottom-dwelling, Trump populists extremely well and I would vote for anything over that.

Comment

• Allahpundit on whether CPAC is deliberately giving Ron DeSantis the shaft.

It's taking place IN Florida over the next 4 days and DeSantis has been given the distinctly unglamorous 1 PM Thursday slot to give a speech, before a lot of attendees even arrive. he notes that the primo spots are all going to Trump sycophants, including Donnie Jr. Even Kimberly Guilfoyle is being given a more prominent speaking time than DeSantis.

Why isn't Ron DeSantis giving a showcase speech at CPAC? – HotAir

Comment

• I'm touched by your concern for Governor DeSantis.

Comment

• Phil Mickelson is losing sponsors and getting slammed from all corners. His transgression? Correctly pointing out that the Saudis killed Khashoggi and execute people for being gay. What a bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Phil Mickelson is losing sponsors and getting slammed from all corners. His transgression? Correctly pointing out that the Saudis killed Khashoggi and execute people for being gay. What a bastard.
                          I was taking that differently...he said yeah they're murderers and such and working with them's a little scary, but I also stand to make a lot more money so that's why I'm gonna set up a rival league to the PGA.

Trump's also involved because of course he is. Just like the NFL, when a sports league snubs him, he tries to take revenge in whatever way he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            I'm touched by your concern for Governor DeSantis.
                            We're talking Susan Collins levels of concern here

Comment

• Although nobody else really cares about ohio here, at least you've got the potential to have LIVING people for Senators.

Comment

• I just want to publicly thank Vladimir Putin and his rebel cronies in Luhansk and Donetsk, for putting an end to the constant negative COVID narrative. He seems to have rolled his tanks into Ukraine at the perfect time ...... Like the Ukrainian Army, SARS2 in all it's forms, is also on the run.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X