X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nothing can be done under the table anymore and hidden from the public's prying eyes. The Russians can't do it anymore and certainly the Queen of England can't!
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That must have been a fun conversation. "Mom, can I have 12M pounds?" "What on earth do you need that kind of money for?"

Comment

• I think Mummsy is doing everything she can to keep Randy Andy out of prison. She may not like the way he behaves, but she doesn't want him sent up the river either.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ...for the love of Lucifer...STFU...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• TV Critic for the Atlanta Journal Constitution in 1964

FLvmmmAX0BE02gI?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• ...maybe he's just more of a Monkees guy...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One of my favorite lines is that the rock n roll fad "died" when Elvis entered the army

Comment

• FINALLY an honest take on the Beatles. RIP, Paul Jones

Comment

• From sound of things could be a tense day in Ottawa. Following a reporter on the ground and he's saying a lot of fencing got put up overnight around Parliament. Everyone's noticed a lot of unmarked black vans that've showed up and are assumed to be full of cops or RCMP. Forcible removal could start today.

Over in Ukraine just about every western country says Russia hasn't actually moved troops away from the border at all, just shuffled them around to new locations. There's video from Kiev of a lot of smoke coming from the chimney of the Russian Embassy. Probably not a good sign but is it all a show for the pressure campaign or what?

Comment

• The Canadian thing is perplexing. I'm not sure why they can't deal with these folks in an honest way. Especially given how Trudeau is no stranger to begging and scraping like a total bitch. Fuck, man, he begged and scraped when folks were burning churches down over a fabricated mass grave. And never once dreamt of invoking some sort of Emergency Powers.

I realize it runs both ways for, well, every partisan. But, it's really sad, IMO, to see that legitimate protestors are fully assessed on their message. Personally, I wouldn't brook much shit. I would have cleared the bridges for sure. Then again, I would have also jailed the fuck out of the BLM protestors who were looting and burning shit down in the "mostly peaceful" protests.

But, when you have a leader who begs and scrapes to any progressive protest group ever and then, amazingly, invokes Emergency Powers when it comes to a more conservative group (and, btw, it's telling that blue collar folks are no longer, in any fucking way, Ds or Liberal or whatever).
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well Russia just expelled our Deputy Ambassador. It's either extreme brinkmanship or shit's hitting the wall soon.

Comment

• Damn...shoulda stocked up on vodka weeks ago...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh damn! The clubhouse at Oakland Hills CC burned down.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ub/6829564001/

Edit: Not entirely burned down, but massive damage.
                              Last edited by Mike; February 17, 2022, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• at this point the only relevant issue is was hillary still involved in infitrating the servers once trump was in the whitehouse

I kinda get if you think trump russia collusio n was real at the time why obama may have authroized the FBI/cia initally

especially since who knows what kind a line of bullshit brennan and clapper were feeding him to authorize those fisa warrants and keep listening in

but if hillary is found to have continued using her own "techs' to 'infiltrate'servers while trump was in the whitehouse durham needs to annihilate her

far as the queen goes of course they had to settle--that going to trial would have been a great show

Comment

Working...
                                X