No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperbole on Steroids...to paragraph from the great Chairman Poopypants.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...regarding Chairman Poopypants' Covid response...to paraphrase Lt. Frank Drebin..."...not one person in this administration will rest until we stop the virus...now let's go get some lunch..."
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One thing I find humorous in the January 6th speeches...is the assertion that the Trumpistas (including Trump himself) did not accept the election results thus the Capitol was "attacked"...yet the same Dems in 2016...including one Kamala Harris...claimed unsubstantiated "Russian Collusion" by Trump for 5 fucking years using devious methods to attempt to overturn an election. Now I'm not supporting the acts at the Capitol...but what the Dems did from 2016 thru 2020 is far more destructive to the US than the Capitol riot. They broke the fucking law and lied like mudder fuggers for 5 fucking years in attempt to prove phony fucking russian collusion. Of course the lapdog media just ate it up...just like the "Insurrection"...and now the Anniversary of one of the three most infamous dates in our history...

Unreal.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• F the dems. F the media. F Chairman Poopypants and Heels Up Harris.

F 'em all.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A candlelight vigil is planned for tonight at the Capitol.

I'm at a fucking loss for words. JFC.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In Atlanta the Cobb County GOP was going to hold a candlelight vigil for the “political prisoners” being held unjustly in DC until so many people complained that they canceled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                In Atlanta the Cobb County GOP was going to hold a candlelight vigil for the “political prisoners” being held unjustly in DC until so many people complained that they canceled.
                Fucking morons
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Yeah, obviously an egregious comparison. Reminds me of the Fox News goober who compared a burned Christmas tree to Pearl Harbor.

Obviously Dems will try to milk this politically for a few years the same way 19th century Republicans waved the bloody shirt. That's not as godawful to me, personally, as all the Trump sycophants, cronies, and toadies who still insist the election was rigged, that the rioters were peaceful, and that this should all be forgotten and never spoken about ever again.
                  By the standards set by BLM they were incredibly peaceful.

Also….

5449EFA7-7E68-4CB1-B5CD-E30EAC0186E1.jpeg
                  Last edited by Hannibal; January 6, 2022, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• There you go with that bullshit false equivalency again.

Of course, other than ANTEEEEEEEEEEEEFA!!! t's all you've got,

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

In Atlanta the Cobb County GOP was going to hold a candlelight vigil for the “political prisoners” being held unjustly in DC until so many people complained that they canceled.
                      If you get held without trial or bail for months at a time for relatively petty crimes that nobody else gets punished for and it’s because of your cause, you are a political prisoner.

Comment

• CGVT is a buffoon as well.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          There you go with that bullshit false equivalency again.

Of course, other than ANTEEEEEEEEEEEEFA!!! t's all you've got,

Where did I say it was equivalent?

BLM riots were far deadlier, more violent, more destructive, more dangerous to the fabric of our society, and based on bigger lies.

Comment

• Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Riot trying to overthrow the election instigated by the orange moron himself> than all other combined.

Comment

Working...
                            X