No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let them have their playtime. Eventually they'll stick their fingers into a light socket. It will be fun to see.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• ...kinda what the Nazi's did in the 1930 too correct?

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          ...kinda what the Nazi's did in the 1930 too correct?
          it's what the communists did in 2021.

Comment

• Its what the germans did in 1941

Comment

• Arizona (maricopa)audit showing
              74000 ballots returned that were neve mailed,
              - 15000 illegal unregisterd voters,
              - 168000 bleed through ballots printed on site.
              - Election systems breached and network logs and passwords stolen by dominion.
              - Admin passwords across the board were the same

Not saying the accuracy of the above

It is what they are talkkng about preliminarily in the arizona senate
              7/15/2021 Live Arizona AZ State Senate Hearing on the 2020 Election Audit in Maricopa County - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                Arizona (maricopa)audit showing

7/15/2021 Live Arizona AZ State Senate Hearing on the 2020 Election Audit in Maricopa County - YouTube
                it’s too late.

Comment

• When you walk through the garden
                  You gotta watch your back
                  Well I beg your pardon
                  Walk the straight and narrow track
                  If you walk with Jesus
                  He's gonna save your soul
                  You gotta keep the Devil
                  Way down in the hole

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    Arizona (maricopa)audit showing

Potentially the biggest claim by Logan is that the county logged what he said were 74,232 more early ballots than the number of requests sent out.

County spokesman Fields Moseley, whose staff worked with the county recorder to research the claims, said there are two problems with that.

First, he said the records show there were 2,364,426 requests for early ballots, with 1,918,024 returned. "So the claim is not just wrong but completely wrong,'' he said.

Aside from that, Moseley pointed out that there are two ways to vote early: with a mail-in ballot or going directly to one of the early voting locations. And in the latter case, people are handed ballots that are prepared there but lumped into the early ballot category. "So it's not unusual that we would have more early votes than mail-in ballots sent,'' Moseley said.

By Howard Fischer Capitol Media Services PHOENIX -- Maricopa County officials say the claims made about the election that some have labeled a "bombshell''…

I would also point out that the "hearing" you're referencing only involved 2 out of 30 Senators and no one from Maricopa County was invited to be able to respond to the Audit's claims in real-time. Nor was anyone from the public allowed to ask the "auditors" questions. When it was over, the "auditors" were rushed out the back door so that they wouldn't have to pass by reporters when they left.

One of the three guys that "testified" was Ben Cotton, a supposed "digital forensics" expert. He was also heavily involved in the Antrim County nonsense in Michigan that state Republicans eviscerated in their recent report.

"The committee finds those promoting Antrim County as the prime evidence of a nationwide conspiracy to steal the election place all other statements and actions they make in a position of zero credibility," the report said.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      When you walk through the garden
                      You gotta watch your back
                      Well I beg your pardon
                      Walk the straight and narrow track
                      If you walk with Jesus
                      He's gonna save your soul
                      You gotta keep the Devil
                      Way down in the hole

Jesus is just all right with me, Jesus is just alright, oh yeah...

Comment

• Don’t care for the Doobies, but I love The Wire.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Big Lie continues and the rubes are buying in hook, line, and sinker.

xpn7rhrxzr971.png
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Don’t care for the Doobies, but I love The Wire.
                            Exactly
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• On season 3 rewatching it. Just a fabulous series.

Comment

• I think Season 2 is criminally underrated. Everyone loves the drug side of things -- and rightfully so -- but Season 2 is great, too. I, in particular, love the full-on beauracratic pettiness in S2 that rings so fucking true.

The correct order of best seasons is: 4, 3, 2, 1, 5. I think 4 is a solid #1, 5 is a solid #5 and 3/2/1 are pretty close.
                                Last edited by iam416; July 20, 2021, 08:28 AM.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X