No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US and the EU end the 17-years-old Boeing-Airbus dispute. They're also suspending the back-and-forth tariffs created in the Trump years.

The United States and European Union said they have resolved a 17-year-long dispute over aircraft subsidies.

Comment

• North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school
      North Korean defector and human rights advocate, Yeonmi Park, fears the United States’ future “is as bleak as North Korea” after she attended Columbia University.

"I expected that I was paying this fortune, all this time and energy, to learn how to think. But they are forcing you to think the way they want you to think," Park said in an interview with Fox News. "I realized, wow, this is insane. I thought America was different but I saw so many similarities to what I saw in North Korea that I started worrying."

Comment

• Democrats shocked and disappointed to learn new Israeli PM will still be a Jew: https://babylonbee.com/news/dems-sho...still-be-a-jew
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• 9E669938-15F3-4208-9407-D2ABAE705B9A.jpeg

Comment

• I don't understand why there's a backlash against wokeism. Does anyone have any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I don't understand why there's a backlash against wokeism. Does anyone have any ideas?
                Could it be rife with reverse discrimination?

nah .....
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school
                  North Korean defector and human rights advocate, Yeonmi Park, fears the United States’ future “is as bleak as North Korea” after she attended Columbia University.

"I expected that I was paying this fortune, all this time and energy, to learn how to think. But they are forcing you to think the way they want you to think," Park said in an interview with Fox News. "I realized, wow, this is insane. I thought America was different but I saw so many similarities to what I saw in North Korea that I started worrying."
                  "North Koreans, we don't have Internet, we don't have access to any of these great thinkers, we don't know anything. But here, while having everything, people choose to be brainwashed. And they deny it."

Having come to America with high hopes and expectations, Yeonmi expressed her disappointment.

"You guys have lost common sense to degree that I as a North Korean cannot even comprehend," she said.

"Where are we going from here?" she wondered. "There’s no rule of law, no morality, nothing is good or bad anymore, it's complete chaos."

"I guess that's what they want, to destroy every single thing and rebuild into a Communist paradise."

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Could it be rife with reverse discrimination?

nah .....
                    Liney...your "whiteism" is showing...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You people voted for a potato.

Comment

• An actual potato would be a vast improvement

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Liney...your "whiteism" is showing...
                          Let me quote Johnny Carson here .. "I'll wear a long coat and maybe nobody will notice"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            You people voted for a potato.
                            I'm told that 83 million people believe that he's the most qualified person in America to be President.

Seriously.

But yet only 70 million thought the great Barack Hussein Obama was the best.

Comment

• STFU and stop being a racist prick. Chairman Joe is our third black President. Show some fucking respect.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're right. I apologize for my whiteness. I can't help it. My ancestors passed it on to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X