Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal:

Ton answer your question, I just don't care. I've never been a big fan of vigilantism or community policing except under the most obvious circmstances. I don't know what the Georgia law is on the subject so it very well may be that those guys should be acquitted. I don't know. However, it's nothing I care about. IMO, it's fighting from the low ground over an issue that is basically insignificant.

The issue I care about is the ability of those actually charged with policing to be able to police. And I think I can fight from much higher ground on that one.

So, meh. It is very much an anecdotal issue for me in that it just doesn't happen enough to move my meter. Police, on the other hand, police all day every day.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Say it with me now: Barack. Hussein. Obama
      Just when I thought you might be taking a step toward the light, you dash back into darkness.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• this was not Justice, this was only accountability. True justice will be achieved when you the voters tear down the existing justice system.

this is the ongoing push from the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Hannibal:

Ton answer your question, I just don't care. I've never been a big fan of vigilantism or community policing except under the most obvious circmstances. I don't know what the Georgia law is on the subject so it very well may be that those guys should be acquitted. I don't know. However, it's nothing I care about. IMO, it's fighting from the low ground over an issue that is basically insignificant.

The issue I care about is the ability of those actually charged with policing to be able to police. And I think I can fight from much higher ground on that one.

So, meh. It is very much an anecdotal issue for me in that it just doesn't happen enough to move my meter. Police, on the other hand, police all day every day.
          What most people think of as vigilantism is a lot different than catching a criminal and detaining him until the cops (who you have already called) show up. I get that this is not an issue that moves the needle for you, but I also suspect that you have never had the misfortune of living in a high or even a moderate crime neighborhood where unaddressed and unsolved crimes are an issue. If my guess is correct, then I hope you realize that Republicans won't be in charge of Ohio forever.

Also -- I would expect the blatant dishonesty with which the Arbury incident has been portrayed by the national media to have been a big issue with you, as well as the decision to charge the three men involved based not on evidence, but on woke mob outrage.
          Last edited by Hannibal; April 21, 2021, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the woman shot in the Capital was certainly shot for way less.
            Good point. Never even thought of that. No one seemed to have any problem with that officer-involved shooting.

Comment

• We have Mob Rule in our country now. Rule of law is becoming irrelevant. Thanks Obama/Joe.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Yeah, the woman shot in the Capital was certainly shot for way less.
                She was shot for way less than almost every single highly publicized police shooting of at least the past 10 years. She didn't even make a twitch movement that could be interpreted as a reach for a weapon.

Comment

• sometimes I think you have to look at the 15-20 victims of year of unarmed black men being shot and wonder what sets them apart. many are attempting to flee. many have a long list of prior crimes. many have spent time behind bars. many have outstanding warrants

The poster children for the BLM bunch have never been productive members of society

you can examine the process and the system all you want

How bout examining who cops are constantly dealing with and what the hell are they supposed to do in many of these scenarios

Next cop that comes along is gonna let the girl stab whoever she wants

if there are any next cops that come along

minneapolis is down 200 cops now. hell where i live is down 100 over the last year

and homicides are Up Up Up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

She was shot for way less than almost every single highly publicized police shooting of at least the past 10 years. She didn't even make a twitch movement that could be interpreted as a reach for a weapon.
                    You guys are fucking clowns.

An insurgent in the fucking Capitol of the United States, steps away from lawmakers, the first of a violent mob, was shot for less than a man running in a neighborhood.

Jesus. You can't make this shit up.
                    Last edited by CGVT; April 21, 2021, 05:54 PM.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's called "Values", crash. If you have them, you respect yourselves and others. You don't riot, trash your cities, steal other people's stuff or commit violent acts against them. In short, you don't interfere with other people's lives, liberties and their pursuit of happiness. It's all there in the Constitution and it's not "new"- you can probably trace it all the way back to England, the Romans and the Ten Commandments if you so desire. Responsibility and respect are "Values", and calling them "White Privilege" is complete bullshit.

So it's absolutely mindboggling that people that don't have values are excused, and even praised by the "woke".

Comment

• CGVT simply can’t handle facts.

Comment

• I presented the facts.

Insurgent shot by LEO.
                          Man running in a neighborhood killed by vigilantes

Ha!

Fucking clueless clowns.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think Hannibal was comparing police shootings not the “Georgia Redneck 3”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I think Hannibal was comparing police shootings not the “Georgia Redneck 3”.

You are right. Talent was talking about the girl with the knife (Legit shooting, BTW)

Hannibal's statement is still ridiculous bullshit, however.
                              Last edited by CGVT; April 21, 2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• I compared the DC shooting to the Columbus shooting and stand 100% behind it. At this point CGVT is fundamentally unserious. Strangelove is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X