• OK.

Comment

• Don't let Wiz cancel you, Mike!

Comment

• heh
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Prosecution rests in the Chauvin case. I haven''t followed it too closely outside of the opening statements but it seems like they put on a pretty strong case with a lot of police experts testifying that what Chauvin did with his knee is not an approved technique. That's the second biggest factor, IMO. First, obviously, is the cause of death followed by whether proper procedure and techniques were applied. I think he stands a worse chance today of beating the most serious charge of 2nd degree murder than when the trial started. Interested in the case the defense presents... Then there's the matter of the recent shooting and rioting 10 miles away. I don't think there's any way at least some jurors will contemplate the consequences of their decision with regard to civil unrest. If there's a hung jury, for example, Minneapolis will be a smoldering crater.
            as in "they are already rioting, lets just go off the facts of the case" hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Universities were using the J&J vaccine as well to vaccinate the student body. Getting them to show up for one dose is a lot easier than getting them to show up for 2. Now all that's on hold. It's just monumentally stupid. This decision is made by the same people that complain about young people socializing together and then turn around and make it more difficult to get them vaccinated because ONE person out of 7 million died after taking the J&J vaccine and a causal relationship hasn't even been established. Have I mentioned how monumentally stupid this is?
              What's worse is that they've identified the "at risk" demographic as women under 49 on the pill. You know, like fuck near every female college student. Genius. Fucking genius.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Representative Tlaib is, of course, a Marxist, Pro-Hamas wrong about fuck near everything politician. But, man, even THIS is staggering:

"No more policing, incarceration, and militarization. It can't be reformed."
                I wish I could just chalk this up to the loonies, but her wing of The Party is the future. And it's terrifying.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just so you know

https://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-cont...er%20pregnancy.

translated you expect out of 1,000,000 women 18-49 on the pill--3000 to 10000 are expected to get clots during a 10 year time period anyway

Comment

• my kid is a cop in topeka kansas

everytime he shows up in a black neigborhood for any situation the doors open and the cell phones come out and the insults catcalls and and tensions ratchet up

everytime

homicides are up about 50% in most major cities

I think 98 cops have been killed this year

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

Mission accomplished

Comment

• The NYT had a decent piece on the J&J pause. Takeaways:
                        • The FDA understands the risks of a clot are exceedingly low but 6 clots had the same characteristics (out of over a dozen types) and why all the same is what's being investigated.
                        • The NYT article was more critical of the decision to pause than supportive or it. Most experts think it's a bad call with the liklihood that the pause will substantially increase numbers of Americans who will refuse vaccination - a completely predictable consequence that could have easily been avoided with an appropriate risk/benefit analysis.
                        • The pause is expected to last 3d at most.
                        • Allegedly, according to the vaccine czar, the pause won't affect current levels of vaccine availability with the J&J product making up about 5% of all products approved in the US that are being distributed. There's adequate flexibility in available supplies to make up for the relatively small number of J&J vaccines being administered that will be lost during the pause.
                        • States are going to have to scramble to reschedule people previously scheduled for a J&J shot to get the Moderna or Pfizer shots but reportedly, its happening.
                        • The article interviewed multiple state level public health officials and all of them acknowledged the downside consequence of increasing rates of vaccine refusal from the pause that most Americans will view as the FDA saying this is a bad vaccine - don't take it.. "It's going to take a lot of effort on the part of PH departments to overcome what just happened."
                        So, yeah, monumentally stupid for creating more vaccine fear, less so on the shots per day count.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          my kid is a cop in topeka kansas

everytime he shows up in a black neigborhood for any situation the doors open and the cell phones come out and the insults catcalls and and tensions ratchet up

everytime

That number possibly came from here

720 law enforcement officers were killed in the line of duty in 2021.

97 active duty cops have died this year. That includes all causes. The number one cause of death has been covid (51)

This site says the number of killed cops is down 29% from this point in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

That number possibly came from here

720 law enforcement officers were killed in the line of duty in 2021.

97 active duty cops have died this year. That includes all causes. The number one cause of death has been covid (51)

This site says the number of killed cops is down 29% from this point in 2020.

https://nleomf.org/preliminary-fatalities

What? Facts? How dare you!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Democrat Party.

This is who you guys are voting for.

We need to eliminate law enforcement entirely. This is literally a demand from an elected representative.

This is who is in power now because some people couldn't handle Bad Orange Man's mean tweets.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; April 13, 2021, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                The poor Brooklyn Center city manager who had the temerity to say that all officers are entitled to due process was fired in part because one city council member "feared for her property and retaliation by protestors if she had voted to keep him."

We are literally at Mob rule in Minneapolis. Literally.
                                And these are the people who think Ilhan Omar and Al Franken belong in Congress. Just like the dumbbells in Dearborn who keep sending Tliab to DC. I never thought I'd miss John Conyers.
                                Last edited by lineygoblue; April 13, 2021, 08:52 PM.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X