Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Wiz- Been waiting for the right time to use that one?
    Correct. Much like the D's...never let a crisis go to waste...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Horribly vulgar
      You were expecting....what from Wiz?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• MLB just announced they’re moving the All-Star game and the draft out of Atlanta due to the new voting legislation.

Comment

• Fucking ridiculous
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Professional sports leagues are now fully involved in partisan politics - all on one side. May their businesses suffer as a result.
            Last edited by Mike; April 2, 2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Professional sports league are now fully involved in partisan politics - all on one side. May their businesses suffer as a result.
              EFZ...and they are suffering and I'm laughing my ass off...they are more interested in being Woke than making money...dumbfucks...

Not only is Wokeness in Sports stupid...it's stupid business...

Michael Jordan had it right...Republicans buy shoes too...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

MLB just announced they’re moving the All-Star game and the draft out of Atlanta due to the new voting legislation.
                And this is their reward for electing all those Democrats.

Welcome to being "cancelled", Atlanta. Pull up a chair and stay a while.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• MLB probably has more to lose than the NBA did when it boycotted North Carolina over the "bathroom bill" five years ago. I presume more conservatives watch baseball than the NBA to begin with.

Incidentally, one year after the NBA did its virtue signaling, the good people of North Carolina threw their bum Republican Governor out of office.

Comment

• Yeah, MLB might actually feel some pushback as their fan base is older and more traditional than the others.

Comment

• Well, you know, the voting bill is JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!

But, yeah, fuck MLB. I won't be watching the ASG.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• THe Georgia bill codifies drop boxes for ballots as a permanent feature of the state’s voting system (prior to 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic they had never been used there before), expands early voting, and institutes a voter ID requirement that is broadly supported by Americans of all races. But, you know, JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!

Comment

• Meanwhile, apprehensions at the border reached a 15-year high and the month's unaccompanied minor numbers are about 70% higher than the previous RECORD high month.

Good thing the Ds have some loony congressman to focus on.

Comment

• I can't remember the last time I watched a MLB All Star game. Maybe sometime back in the 90's?

I don't watch much MLB anyway, considering how awful the Tigers are. I lost interest when they let Scherzer and Verlander get away. Moves that were reminiscent of Detroit Lions moves.

Comment

• I wish we had a resident Georgia/Atlanta expert to weigh in.

Comment

I wish we had a resident Georgia/Atlanta expert to weigh in.
                                Yeah.. wouldn't that be nice?

I mean, someone who has lived there... for an extended period of time. Someone who knows the political climate by personal experience.

That would be neat!

Comment

Working...
                                X