Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buchanan is a DJT guy?
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I like “Trillion Dollar Man”. But at this point you might as well call him The Six Trillion Dollar Man. We’ll get there!

Comment

• I hate to put a cap on it. Chairman Joe ain't stopping at 6. Or 10. or 20.

Perhaps Trillions Dollar Joe or the Trillions Dollar Man. Leaves it more open-ended for what we all know is coming.

Comment

• One of my favorite characters on WWF was "The Godfather" who used to make his "super fly" entrance with his "ho's" and get everyone to holler (including 10 year old kids) "PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY!!"

Classic.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            One of my favorite characters on WWF was "The Godfather" who used to make his "super fly" entrance with his "ho's" and get everyone to holler (including 10 year old kids) "PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY!!"

Classic.
            I vaguely know who you're talking about but I was drifting away from wrestling at that point. I doubt I ever knew that dude's real name but I'm pretty sure he had previously been this voodoo witch doctor wrestler, a truly awful gimmick.

Comment

• Papa Shango

Comment

• Before that he wrestled as the Soultaker in the territories an obvious ripoff of the Undertaker gimmick. The Godfather gimmick drew money, that was the golden era for WWE. Some of those gimmicks forced the WWE into the PG era because the sponsors were pulling ads back then. I think it was the reason why Vince took the hoes away.

Comment

• Matt Gaetz's Communications Director apparently has resigned. First rat to leap.

One of those Dem media watchers noted that Gaetz's name wasn't mentioned even once yesterday on either FoxNews or Fox Business. A hard fall from grace for someone whose sole purpose in life is to appear on FoxNews.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sad trombone, feeling unwell?

Comment

• Strangelove Tried Fucking Underage-boys
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Buttigieg CAUGHT Faking Green Lifestyle, Rides Bike to Work After Car Drops Him Off Near Destination

Comment

• Wiz- Been waiting for the right time to use that one?

Comment

• I'm sure then folks at the folks at Fox News were shocked at the allegations. How could they have known?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Strangelove Tried Fucking Underage-boys
                                Horribly vulgar

Comment

Working...
                                X