Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Actions have consequences. If she had only done what she was told...
    Fuckin’ right. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Just like Jacob Blake, Michael Brown, the Kenosha hooligans, and all the rest.

Comment

• Hmmmmm

Comment

• It takes GUTS to perform a ceremonial task that involves no actual power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Fuckin’ right. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Just like Jacob Blake, Michael Brown, the Kenosha hooligans, and all the rest.
          Let's wait and see if she had a weapon and was a violent felon with a long criminal record, or whether she was reaching for the cop's weapon, or some other version of the "play stupid games" routine. Then we can make a judgement about the degree to which the shooting was justified.

I'll go out on a limb with a prediction and say that she wasn't doing any of those things.

Fortunately, she is white, so nobody cares.

Comment

• I'm so mad at Trump for inciting violence.

ktxieyCwA1.jpg

Comment

• Rand Paul (who was NOT going to object to any states) thinks that once the Arizona debate is over, there now will no longer be any Senators objecting to other states.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Let's wait and see if she had a weapon and was a violent felon with a long criminal record, or whether she was reaching for the cop's weapon, or some other version of the "play stupid games" routine. Then we can make a judgement about the degree to which the shooting was justified.

I'll go out on a limb with a prediction and say that she wasn't doing any of those things.

Fortunately, she is white, so nobody cares.
                Maybe she was just a fucking dumbass that stormed the mother fucking Capitol of the United States?

If she had only done what the police told her to do, if only she had followed the law, she would be alive today.

That's how it works, isn't it?

Fuck her and the rest of the "patriots" that stormed the Capitol.

Fuck her.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Melania's Chief of Staff, Stephanie Grisham, abruptly resigned a couple hours ago. Ms. DUI served about 9 months as Trump's Press Secretary-in-hiding and can take pride (?) in the fact that the Michigan Forum's own Hannibal wanted to bone her.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Maybe she was just a fucking dumbass that stormed the mother fucking Capitol of the United States?

If she had only done what the police told her to do, if only she had followed the law, she would be alive today.

That's how it works, isn't it?
                    So are you now in favor of shooting people who storm public property but do not otherwise threaten anyone physically? I just want to establish the standard here. Police don't shoot rioters. They don't even shoot back at the rioters who throw dangerous shit like Molotov cocktails at them.

Example:

Fun fact -- the guy who throw that Molotov had all of the serious charges dropped and will get a slight slap on the wrist. (Gee I wonder where the Right Wingers got the idea to riot).

I mean,FTR, I'm fine, in principle, with rioters getting shot. But that means all of them. And we all know who's side was doing 100% of the rioting before today.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; January 6, 2021, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Melania's Chief of Staff, Stephanie Grisham, abruptly resigned a couple hours ago. Ms. DUI served about 9 months as Trump's Press Secretary-in-hiding and can take pride (?) in the fact that the Michigan Forum's own Hannibal wanted to bone her.
                      I literally have no idea who you are talking about.

Comment

• She stormed the Capitol of the United States of America. I am in favor of shooting people that are physical threat to our lawmakers. Storming the Capitol made her and the rest of these morons a physical threat

Fuck her. Fuck them. Fuck Trump and Fuck you if you support this.
                        Last edited by CGVT; January 6, 2021, 08:00 PM.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I literally have no idea who you are talking about.
                          Shit, maybe it was kapture? I thought you had a thing for her

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Shit, maybe it was kapture? I thought you had a thing for her
                            Heh, genuinely sorry if I mistook something kapture said for you. But somebody here had the hots for Steph. Unless I'm losing my mind

Comment

• I wouldn’t rule that out. You’ve subjected yourself to some awful cinema recently. Not sure many minds can withstand that, let alone the mealy mush mind of a St. Bonaventure alum.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I wouldn’t rule that out. You’ve subjected yourself to some awful cinema recently. Not sure many minds can withstand that, let alone the mealy mush mind of a St. Bonaventure alum.
                                the big lebowski GIF

It's possible I'm the only person here to have actually been to St. Bonaventure and all the things you clods say about Stalinist architecture is true of St. Bonnie. It looks like the a 1960's high school.

Comment

Working...
                                X