No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name one fucking post where I cheered on violence during protests?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      I like the world I created. Michigan Men are colossal losers in this world. What's not to like?
      We carried our state for Biden. WTF were you idiots doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

We carried our state for Biden. WTF were you idiots doing?
        Shaddup.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Nah. What the Left did this summer was disgusting and morally reprhensible..
          But also highly successful. If 2020 proves anything, it's that violence works to get your way. Once again, I don't like this. I think that the nonaggression principle is the most important cornerstone of our Republic, but here we are. It's not my fault that the Democrats embraced this approach. I can't muster the anger to condemn the people on my side for answering in kind after decades of immeasurable patience.

Comment

• I guess it's effective if the Left won't condemn it. And we know they didn't (well, again, except for the right-wing instigators).

But, seriously, Hannibal, this is a tit for tat line I'm not willing to go down. I will always condemn violent protest. The subject matter of the protest will not matter to me. Ever. I'll leave that sort of selective moral application to the Left.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Apparently a pipe bomb was left at the RNC. Police exploded it. Similar device found at the DNC

Comment

• se·di·tion
                /səˈdiSH(ə)n/
                Learn to pronounce
                noun
                1. conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Blow up D.C....who gives a fuck...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What aggravates me most about all of the civil unrest, from the leftist bullshit in the summer to today’s Trumpers, is that it is all based on 100% verifiable bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Blow up D.C....who gives a fuck...
                      Its a one-party town now. The Party now rules. No others will be heard. Elections have consequences.

Half of the country has lost its voice in Washington.

The other side wouldn't have accepted it either. This is where we are.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The National Association of Manufacturers, a notoriously Marxist group, calls on Pence to meet with the Cabinet and invoke the 25th Amendment

Comment

• I've been busy today ...... what's going on in DC?

I did notice the stock market up over 450 points today didn't give a shit about the stupidity going on in Washington with the storming of the Bastille. I hope to God this passes but the damage has already been done.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The Trump supporter shot by the police has died.

Comment

• It's being reported that VP Pence approved the mobilization of DC's National Guard whose presence was requested by the DC mayor. It is unclear why President Trump was not involved. You can draw your own conclusions about this if there are any to be drawn.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                The Trump supporter shot by the police has died.
                                Actions have consequences. If she had only done what she was told...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X