Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• It sounds like they are bringing in the Virginia National Guard because they are afraid to bring in the DC National Guard.

Comment

• I hope they have A1s with full auto.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Looks like peaceful protests to me.

Comment

• Yes very peaceful considering they aren't supposed to be in there

Comment

• 100,000 people. Ha!

A few thousand jackasses
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• But we're peeeeeeeeeeaaceful.... (as we storm US Capitol)

Jesus. Morons on parade
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Yes very peaceful considering they aren't supposed to be in there

Peaceful protests.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    But we're peeeeeeeeeeaaceful.... (as we storm US Capitol)

Jesus. Morons on parade
                    This just in, Orange Man bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Peaceful protests.
                      Yessir when you are pushing back police officers breaking down security barriers, it is a sign of peace.

Comment

• Not really a laughing matter but this one got me

Comment

• Imagine being angry over rioters for the first time in your life, after literal decades of Liberals consistently doing much, much worse than this.

Over and over and over again.

In Altanta, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Detroit, Kenosha, Ferguson, Portland, Seattle, Cincinnati, LA, Dallas, and every college campus in the country.

Police stations occupied and burned. Businesses destroyed and looted. Storefronts smashed. Roads unlawfully blocked. Innocent people beaten and sometimes even killed, or prosecuted when they exercise self defense. A Republican Congressman shot.

And it bothers you for the first time today.

Anyhow -- "peaceful protests". That's what this is. It fits the definition as well as any BLM riot.

Comment

• I assume the city is in flames. That seems to be the way we peacefully protest these days.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The fact that he's having his press secretary announce this instead of he himself is really pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Imagine being angry over rioters for the first time in your life, after literal decades of Liberals consistently doing much, much worse than this.

Over and over and over again.

In Altanta, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Detroit, Kenosha, Ferguson, Portland, Seattle, Cincinnati, LA, Dallas, and every college campus in the country.

Police stations occupied and burned. Businesses destroyed and looted. Storefronts smashed. Roads unlawfully blocked. Innocent people beaten and sometimes even killed, or prosecuted when they exercise self defense. A Republican Congressman shot.

And it bothers you for the first time today.

Anyhow -- "peaceful protests". That's what this is. It fits the definition as well as any BLM riot.
                                Progressives aren't that self-aware or familiar with crushing irony.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X