No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I like Jones. But what do I know, I like Sessions, too.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jones went to Bammer undergrad. Sessions went to something called Huntington College in Montgomery, and I'll confess I've never heard of that.

Comment

• Yeah, Jones went to Bama for his BA. It was all in hopes to get into law school.

Huntington is small Methodist liberal arts college. Decent enough campus.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Montgomery is beautiful. The Youngstown of Alabama.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Montgomery is the armpit of Alabama. It’s Beirut with less safety and charm.

Comment

• Correct
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought Mobile was the armpit of Alabama.

Its got the smell thing covered.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Mobile is fine.

Comment

• Trump's Twitter account was hacked by someone who guessed his password. (No, it wasn't "imagutlessgrifter" but close.) Seems Trump knows as much about password security as he does about democracy.

Victor Gevers was acting ethically when he guessed the president's password, "MAGA2020!", police say.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Comment

• Over 3 feet of snow in Binghamton NY...wow!

Comment

• Hopefully that snow stretches to Ithaca and can cover up the stucco and East German style architecture therein.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Hopefully that snow stretches to Ithaca and can cover up the stucco and East German style architecture therein.
                            It did!

Cornell University is a private research university that provides an exceptional education for undergraduates and graduate and professional students. Cornell's colleges and schools encompass more than 100 fields of study, with locations in Ithaca, New York, New York City and Doha, Qatar.

Comment

• Best that campus has looked. Ever.

Comment

• Ah, Lake Cayuga. The Salton Sea of the Finger Lakes.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X