No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you haven't seen it, the BBC documentary War of The Century, is well worth binging for 4 hours.

We had gotten pretty used to seeing the Vets speaking of honor, duty and a sense of respect for their enemies. None of that is to be found here. 50 years removed and both the Russians and Germans were still full of hate.

Comment

• WWI really is JFA in every regard.

The inhumanity of the Eastern Front is almost impossible to comprehend.

I tend to think that dying over sheer stupidity in horrific circumstances is a little worse than dying for a viable military objective under the utmost inhumanity and awfulness humans have to offer.

Either way, they're both right up their with living in Flint.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• fuckin' sinking of the Lusitania
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The sheer scale of the Eastern Front is astounding. Still to this day. The Germans encircled pockets of Red Army troops during Barbarossa that numbered in the hundreds of thousands. They bagged 2 million or so in those first five months of fighting. They never had any plans for managing literal millions of POWs. Which is why the overwhelming majority of them never returned home.

Comment

• It makes it pretty easy to fight to the death when you're going to get shot if you surrender.

And, of course, when the tide turned the Soviets weren't forgivin' and forgettin' Christians.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wilson's League of Nations was a bad idea then...just like the UN is now...and the Globalists who want to strip the US of power now...

Fuckin' Globalists.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Will he be testifying to all of this in court? Or does he only possess courage when he's on the James O'Keefe show?
                Good question. Donald Trump is entitled to the answer to that question, and many others, before he concedes and acknowledges Joe Biden as the duly elected President of the United States.

I do not know about court cases and testimony, but people are coming forward and signing sworn affidavits alleging election fraud and massive amounts of vote tampering. Maybe they are lying. Maybe they will recant their stories or maybe they witnessed perfectly legal/explicable behavior that just looked shady to them. But the "stolen election" narrative has progressed out of simple statements in the news to the legal and statistical realm. You would think that the people who claimed "election tampering" by Russia would want to investigate claims of what poll workers in traditionally rotten, corrupt areas like Detroit and Philadelphia have been doing. Stuff like filling in empty signatures of mail-in ballots or failing to reject ballots where the signature didn't match. And weird statistical anomalies that people have used in the past to identify fraud.
                Last edited by Hannibal; November 11, 2020, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• affidavit.png?w=597.png

I worked at the election headquarters for most of September and I started working at a satellite location for most of October, 2020. I processed absentee ballot packages to be sent to voters while I worked at the election headquarters in September 2020 along with 70-80 other poll workers. I was instructed by my supervisor to adjust the mailing date of these absentee ballot packages to be dated earlier than they were actually sent. The supervisor was making announcements for all workers to engage in this practice. At the satellite location, I processed voter registrations and issued absentee ballots for people to vote in person at the location.

I directly observed, on a daily basis, City of Detroit election workers and employees coaching and trying to coach voters to vote for Joe Biden and the Democrat party. I witnessed these workers and employees encouraging voters to do a straight Democrat ballot. I witnessed these election workers and employees going over to the voting booths with voters in order to watch them vote and coach them for whom to vote. During the last two weeks while working at this satellite location, I was specifically instructed by my supervisor not to ask for a driver’s license or any photo I.D. when a person was trying to vote.

I observed a large number of people who came to the satellite location to vote in-person, but they had already applied for an absentee ballot. These people were allowed to vote in-person and were not required to return the mailed absentee ballot or sign an affidavit that the voter lost the mailed absentee ballot. Whenever I processed an absentee voter application or in-person registration, I was instructed to input the person’s name, address, and date of birth into the Qualified Voter File (QVF) system. The QVF system can be accessed and edited by any election processor with proper credentials in the State of Michigan at any time and from any location with internet access. I worked at the satellite location until the polls closed on November 3, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. and properly completed the entry of all absentee ballots into the QVF by 8:30 p.m.

I then reported to work at the TCF Center on November 4, 2020, at 8:30 a.m. to process ballots. I was instructed not to validate any ballots and not to look for any deficiencies in the ballots. Absentee ballots that were received in the mail would have the voter’s signature on the envelope. While I was at the TCF Center, I was instructed not to look at any of the signatures on the absentee ballots, and I was instructed not to compare the signature on the absentee ballot with the signature on file. All absentee ballots that existed were required to be inputted into the QVF system by 9:00 p.m. on November 3, 2020. This was required to be done in order to have a final list of absentee voters who returned their ballots prior to 8 p.m. on November 3, 2020. In order to have enough time to process the absentee ballots, all satellites were instructed to collect the absentee ballots from the drop box once every hour on November 3, 2020.

On November 4, 2020, I was instructed to improperly predate the absentee ballots receive date that were not in the QVF as if they had been received on or before November 3, 2020. I was told to alter the information in the QVF to falsely show that the absentee ballots had been received in time to be valid. I estimate that this was done to thousands of ballots.

Comment

• From Clark County in Nevada:

EmYypvxW4AcpE6L-1.jpg

EmYypvoXUAAOfn5-1.jpg

Comment

• More from Michigan. Another poll challenger alleges in a sworn affadavit that several vehicles with out-of-state license plates delivered a huge batch of ballots at 4:30 in the morning on Nov. 4. Every one of them was a vote for Biden.

C-EMP-PATRICK.png

C-EMP-PATRICK-1.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          The sheer scale of the Eastern Front is astounding. Still to this day. The Germans encircled pockets of Red Army troops during Barbarossa that numbered in the hundreds of thousands. They bagged 2 million or so in those first five months of fighting. They never had any plans for managing literal millions of POWs. Which is why the overwhelming majority of them never returned home.
                          While WWII is easily the most well documented and analyzed conflict in history, the people who actually experienced it are essentially extinct. Thus, the Woke are free to condense the narrative and use it as a means to show how "Communism wasn't so bad" or that Trump and his supporters were "just like the Nazis" without having Grandpa or Uncle Stanley smacking them on the back of the head and telling them to "just STFU"..

Comment

• Imagine having stormed the beaches of Normandy and fighting actual Nazis, so that 75 years later, your progeny would be called "Nazi" for not being wanting to give their pre-teen kids cross gender hormone treatments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              Imagine having stormed the beaches of Normandy and fighting actual Nazis, so that 75 years later, your progeny would be called "Nazi" for not being wanting to give their pre-teen kids cross gender hormone treatments.
                              I've come to the conclusion that the shit people bitch and complain about only reinforces how awesome our country actually is. The downside to overwhelming prosperity and opportunity, however, is that it has sown a sense of entitlement and lack of gratitude among a growing number of Americans. IOW, too many dumbasses don't know how good they have it.

Comment

• IOW, too many dumbasses don't know how good they have it.
                                Statement of the day.

Top of the list are dumbasses AOC and Rashida Tliab
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X