• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 5 Best steaks for grilling:

1. Ribeye. If you think it’s another steak, you are wrong.

2. New York Strip.

3. T-bone

4. Filet Mignon

5. Porterhouse (which most think is the same thing as a T-bone, but it’s cut further-up and has a larger section of tenderloin.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA likes his steaks well done and heartily doused in Wiz's famous "wing sauce" (Hunt's ketchup)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          5 Best steaks for grilling:

1. Ribeye. If you think it’s another steak, you are wrong.

2. New York Strip.

3. T-bone

4. Filet Mignon

5. Porterhouse (which most think is the same thing as a T-bone, but it’s cut further-up and has a larger section of tenderloin.

AA certainly is an expert on meat...

...and DSL...it's not "ketchup"...it's "catsup"...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL,

Like Wiz uses a name l-brand ketchup. I’m sure his “restaurant” uses out-of-date, generic “fancy” ketchup bought at some clearance center.

Also, you besmirch me again by suggesting that I would even consider eating a steak cooked above medium rare again, and I will treat you with the rough manner that your upbringing was surely lacking.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA's Steak:

well done steak.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Would have to see it cut open. Though that’s a bit much, I’m not heavy char adverse.

Comment

• Here is your steak sauce...

alabama white sauce.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Along the food and beverage line, will be short tripping south out of Whitmeristan this weekend- to visit friends just east of Akron (Rootstown/Ravenna). FatHeads in North Olmstead is our usual brewpub diversion- love the place. Do our resident ohioans have any other recommendations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                      Along the food and beverage line, will be short tripping south out of Whitmeristan this weekend- to visit friends just east of Akron (Rootstown/Ravenna). FatHeads in North Olmstead is our usual brewpub diversion- love the place. Do our resident ohioans have any other recommendations?
                      If you like strong beers I would tell you Hoppin Frog on the east side of Akron near the Goodyear Blimp hanger. Looking online they might still be curbside pickup only. Bummer. They bottle a ton of different things.

Also as far as FatHeads goes that North Olmsted location is still my favorite but the new facility they opened a little to the east in Middleburg Heights is pretty impressive. A little smaller menu though.

Comment

• Oh one more...Missing Mountain Brewing in Cuyahoga Falls. Very nice big patio right above the Cuyahoga River. I've only been there once and it was in the winter so I'm not as familiar as FatHead's but the beers I had were good and seemed like it'd be a great place to enjoy in the summer.

Comment

• I recommend finding a great pizza and wing place...

honey mustard wings.jpg18193834_1403541236355620_7167041945622408313_n.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So by their own standards of success, Trump and Navarro have failed. Miserably. We're getting ripped off more than ever before!!!

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. trade deficit surged in July to $63.6 billion, the highest level in 12 years, as imports jumped by a record amount.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              Damn it ...... you really have to listen carefully to what Fauci says and in what context it was said. He actually said when asked about a vaccine being available in October, :........unlikely ...... but not impossible."

First, context. Two vaccines are well into Stage III ...... trials those are Moderna's and Pfiezers both mRNA vaccines. The Oxford U, AZ collaboration has just entered Phase III. These use a monkey analog to ready the immune system to attack SARS-CoV-2 when it enters the human body. The rest of them aren't there yet and that includes the Indian, Russian and Chinese vaccines that will never enter the PH system to be used in the US. There's another German vaccine that I'm not sure where that is.

All of this talk of an October availability rests on the concept of "fast tracking" a drug. Happens all the time and drugs are approved at some point in Phase III trials if the data is solid enough to insure efficacy and safety. The drug companies, not surprisingly ($$$) are saying they've already got that kind of data. So, yeah lots of speculation ... nothing solid and that's pretty much what Fauci is saying. Not likely but not impossible. That's from his informed view on vaccine matters as opposed to a drive-by, uninformed view of reporters meeting deadlines and writing for 3rd graders.

The misinformation is so frustrating.
                              It is not the misinformation so much as the misinterpretation by the masses.

Fauci has commented on things as they happen, but depending on what side you are on determines if he is knows what he is saying or is full of shit. The "Virus is bullshit and just an attempt to bring Trump down" camp see Fauci's changing statements as proof that he doesn't know what the fuck is going on. Reasonable people understand that it is a dynamic situation, go beyond, Facebook memes and sound bites played on FOX News and analyzed by Hannity and Carlson and see it for what it is.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Florida: Biden 48, Trump 45

PA: Biden 52, Trump 44

Interesting thing about these polls is that only 5% say they're still open to changing their minds.

Comment

Working...
                                X