Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahaha
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
      Sir, don't buy into that bullshit.

Comment

• Of course you don't
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If you have been hearing that SARS-CoV-2 has become more transmissible or more lethal, this is a good read that presents a summary of the research into this issue.
          • All viruses mutate.
          • There are two strains of SARS CoV-2, the dominant one took over very early in the official outbreak of infection in China, perhaps earlier than that.
          • The dominant strain became THE pandemic and in the US has been present since the first reported infection in WA.
          • The mutation does not confer more lethality. It probably did confer more transmissibility early on in the outbreak but since then, the virus has not changed in any significant way.
          • Vaccine development targets a different region than where the mutation is believed to have occurred and effectiveness will not be altered by the known mutation.
          https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53325771
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• After achieving success through mitigation measures that included shuttering and sheltering, FL recorded an R(t) value of 0.79 and reopening began on May 4th. R(t) values escalated to a high of 1.35 on June 1st. Officials have imposed increasing but selectively targeted mitigation measures since then. As of 2:30pm yesterday, FL's R(t) was 1.03. While certain businesses have experienced reduced hours, more inspections for code violations and bars are shuttered, FL has not imposed sheltering or complete closings.

Florida:

Up-to-date values for Rt — the number to watch to measure COVID spread.

US:

Up-to-date values for Rt — the number to watch to measure COVID spread.

Note that states previously spared have the highest R(t) values
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Chris Wallace asks Trump how his Presidency will be remembered and he begins airing grievances. Wallace gives him an opening to talk about the good things, his accomplishments. Instead, Trump continues down through his angry list of grievances. People he wants revenge against. Everything is always about how mistreated he is, how much of a victim he is.

EdSq1V_XgAE5K2M?format=png&name=large.png

Comment

• Tomorrow is Christmas Day. I'll be right eventually

EdSuFUKWAAIEV0P?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Yes Yes Trump is going to Trump. Dr Fauci has changed his tune so many times he is not to be trusted either. People here hate her so bad calling her a female Trump. But I do like the way Governor Whitmer is handling this (besides the nursing home thing) most do not agree with my wokeness on this subject personally - she is not going to back down, that is for sure.

Comment

• Yep, some strange times we live in.

Am I the only one who watches the clowns running our country and feels sick, ashamed and embarrassed?

Comment

• EdS1Y66XoAI-oUn?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Current hospitalizations are now at and will soon surpass the peak of the March/April wave. It's good news that as a percentage of those hospitalizations ICU use is down. Better treatments, younger cohort. That said, to have that many people requiring a hospital stay demonstrates that this disease is worse than a 'little case of the sniffles'

Comment

• Behind the scenes the Trump admin is trying to block any new money going towards covid testing or funding the CDC in the upcoming covid relief bill, leaving some GOP Senators angry. Red states, their states, are currently getting hit the worst and Trump wants them to publicly fight against any more funding for testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                          Yep, some strange times we live in.

Am I the only one who watches the clowns running our country and feels sick, ashamed and embarrassed?
                          I am very concerned about what's going to happen in January after the inauguration of Joe Biden/Kamala Harris.

When Biden (Read: Harris), Nancy, Chuck and The Squad are given unchecked free reign over every aspect of our lives, I am literally scared for any of us who have opposed their policies. Revenge will be rampant. Lawlessness has been embraced by these nimrods and nothing or nobody is going to be able to stop them.

And if the rumors are true that USSC justices Thomas and Alito retire, and Ginsberg steps down, that will take the court to an insurmountable 7-2 liberal slant for the rest of my life.

So, sick, ashamed, embarrassed, and scared. Yes.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I am very concerned about what's going to happen in January after the inauguration of Joe Biden/Kamala Harris.

When Biden (Read: Harris), Nancy, Chuck and The Squad are given unchecked free reign over every aspect of our lives, I am literally scared for any of us who have opposed their policies. Revenge will be rampant. Lawlessness has been embraced by these nimrods and nothing or nobody is going to be able to stop them.

And if the rumors are true that USSC justices Thomas and Alito retire, and Ginsberg steps down, that will take the court to an insurmountable 7-2 liberal slant for the rest of my life.

So, sick, ashamed, embarrassed, and scared. Yes.
                            I am sick, ashamed, and embarrassed by what we have running the country now.

Your nightmare is what this country needs.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So will you show up to my house to kill me for my beliefs, or will you be sending someone else?

I want to dress properly for the occasion. Give me some notice, okay?
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I am sick, ashamed, and embarrassed by what we have running the country now.

Your nightmare is what this country needs.
                                The most ludicrous fear-mongering imaginable is all the Trump Party has left. Already looking forward to October when Fox will give breathless daily updates on a new “caravan” of Central American rapists, marxists, saboteurs, and thieves descending upon the border because the Democrats promised them entry.

Comment

Working...
                                X