Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct and STFU
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• EFZ
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Recently, there was a news story/store video about some asshole who wiped his nose on the shirt of a 19 year old store clerk because she ASKED him to wear a mask while in the store. What the broadcast video doesn't show is this asshole throwing her to the ground and then knocking over a display before storming out. It also doesn't carry any audio where the perp screams eff Whitmer and her stay at home orders. Then proceeds to assault the girl. My youngest went to high school with the girl, and has spoken to her via text. She is a very shy and meek type, a wallflower. This asshole has absolutely traumatized her.

I'm pleased to report that the 68 year old asshole from neighboring Linden has been arrested and confessed. He has been charged with assault with battery. But at his age, and if he has no priors, he'll walk. That is fucking bullshit.

The girl should be allowed to administer three solid groin kicks, 30 seconds apart. 30 seconds after the first kick, when the agony subsides just enough that the asshole can begin gasping in pain, here comes the next shot. And then let mom and dad get in their three shots. Each. If the dipshit tests positive for COVID, up the charges to attempted murder.
        Last edited by Ghengis Jon; May 7, 2020, 06:12 AM.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Meanwhile, the Ds and their Media allies have been forced to address Tara Reade and have, predictably, come to the conclusion -- she's very different from Ford. LOL. This gift is going to keep on giving and giving and giving....

The are a little different -- Reade's allegations are probably slightly more credible -- https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...too-hypocrisy/ -- probably because the key corroborating witness for Ford's lies said that her story "doesn't make sense." Unfortunately, Leland Keyser didn't say that until a year AFTER the hearing. If she had, then Ds would have had to find another witness to lie about Kav. Of course, the reason she didn't say it is because, in her words, she was feeling political pressure. No shit. The Ds orchestrated the whole fucking thing. And now they want to tell us how Tara Reade is different.

Last edited by iam416; May 7, 2020, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Also of note, the much-ballyhooed "Imperial College" paper continues to fall entirely apart. This post is ostensibly about Ferguson's breaking quarantine to bone his mistress, but it's really about how wrong the model has been: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...s-in-disgrace/

I continue to hold out hope that at least one good thing will come from this debacle -- the complete and total refusal to just accept "science" modelling.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I continue to hold out hope that at least one good thing will come from this debacle -- the complete and total refusal to just accept "science" modelling.
              Talent -- this is an excellent read -- from the late Michael Crichton:

Junk science has overlapped heavily with public policy for about a half century now. Concepts like the Drake Equation and Nuclear Winter.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/07/09/aliens-cause-global-warming-a-caltech-lecture-by-michael-crichton/
              Last edited by Hannibal; May 7, 2020, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Thank you, Hannibal.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden vows to undo PDJT's due process reforms for Title IX: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...exual-assault/

Believe all women. Believe no man. Except, you know, when it's Tara Reade and Joe Biden.

Comment

• Supreme Court unanimously threw out the Bridgegate convictions. Chris Christie and the relevant parties are already shouting "vindication", which I guess it is in part, but as Kagan writes...what happened was an abuse of power and corruption. But not all corrupt abuses of power are federal crimes.

Comment

• One of Trump's personal valets tested positive yesterday. He is apparently symptomatic. So who knows? Maybe not Trump himself but others in the White House might be infected now too. Unlike most of the staff, the valets would be inside the residence part of the WH on a regular basis.

A member of the US Navy who serves as one of President Donald Trump’s personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus, CNN learned Thursday, raising concerns about the President’s possible exposure to the virus.

Comment

• Believe all women. Believe no man. Except, you know, when it's Tara Reade and Joe Biden.
                      Or Paula Jones, Juanita Broaderick, and Kathleen Willey vs Bill Clinton.

Billy-boy got around.

So, I guess this means the #metoo movement has become #sowhat?
                      Last edited by lineygoblue; May 7, 2020, 11:02 AM.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        One of Trump's personal valets tested positive yesterday. He is apparently symptomatic. So who knows? Maybe not Trump himself but others in the White House might be infected now too. Unlike most of the staff, the valets would be inside the residence part of the WH on a regular basis.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/polit...-19/index.html
                        If Trump got this or one of his family did (except maybe Tiffany) he would do a complete 180 on his coronavirus handling.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Supreme Court unanimously threw out the Bridgegate convictions. Chris Christie and the relevant parties are already shouting "vindication", which I guess it is in part, but as Kagan writes...what happened was an abuse of power and corruption. But not all corrupt abuses of power are federal crimes.
                          Indeed. In the final paragraph. After spending an entire opinion showing how fucking stupid and vindicative the federal prosecutor was and underlining exactly what, hmmmmm....and abuse of power the prosecution was.

So, yeah....

And, of course, the 9th Circuit gets pimpsmacked -- I mean PIMPSMACKED -- for some really ridiculous procedural bullshit -- in an unanimous opinion by GINSBURG.
                          Last edited by iam416; May 7, 2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Indeed. In the final paragraph. After spending an entire opinion showing how fucking stupid and vindicative the federal prosecutor was and underlining exactly what, hmmmmm....and abuse of power the prosecution was.

So, yeah....

And, of course, the 9th Circuit gets pimpsmacked -- I mean PIMPSMACKED -- for some really ridiculous procedural bullshit -- in an unanimous opinion by GINSBURG.
                            Looks like for at least one day the Notorious RBG has The Talent's approval!!!!1111

Comment

• With Chris Christie on the mind...

When Trump informed Chris that he was being fired as Transition Head and that he had no place for him in the new administration, I wonder if Kushner crept up behind him and whispered in his ear "That was for daddy"?

For THAT he did a kamikaze attack on Lil Marco??

Comment

• I don't mind RBG. I don't get the deification of her, but I can tolerate her. Sotamayor is the one that I don't have much respect for. I think very highly of Kagan. I also don't too much of Alito even though I agree with him more often than not.

In any event, I do enjoy watching 9th Circuit shenanigans -- and these were total shenanigans -- get prison-raped.

Comment

Working...
                                X