No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Governor Mike DeWine is about to hire Radar motherfucking O'Reilly to track down extra ventillators. When he does this, I'll vote for him for King of the Galaxy.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Someone better inform Trump this is the job he signed up to do pronto.

Comment

• In reading the article, it sounds like Trump was telling the governors to not wait for the Feds to come up with ventilators. He told them to start looking around for themselves. It didn't sound to me like he was refusing to be of assistance.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There will be plenty of time for recriminations on all fronts, but remembers...FUCK CHINA -- https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...se-government/

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Jesus.

Reminds me of when I was Officer in Charge of Coast Guard Station Dauphin Island right after hurricane Katrina. We were the farthest unit to the west that was left that was in good enough condition to be operational. They sent me 50 extra Coasties and four more boats. We were charged with running patrols all way to Gulfport MS and were tasked to have at least on boat patrolling 24 hrs a day. We depleted our fuel in about two days. I called up to the incident command logistics head and told him we need fuel to keep operating and the 05 I talked to told me to call whoever it was that we usually got our fuel from. Good Lord. What a clueless fuck. If I could have gotten fuel from our regular source we wouldn't have needed logistics department at the incident command. After I explained to him that wasn't an option and it was his fucking job to get us fuel if he wanted us to do our fucking job, he found a National Guard truck to deliver fuel to us.

Same shit. We're here to help. Your on your own...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Today's the first day where reality seemed to hit home for Trump and he realized he can't bullshit his way out of this.

Comment

• Unfortunately, there's NO way out of this.

Comment

• My Father says I'll be OK, but he's pretty sure you're all fooked.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct. If I can get out of this shit without being drawn and quartered or the equivalent, I'll consider it fucking victory.

Comment

• The Chinese government unleashed a virus on the world's population. It was allowed to spread unabated for well over a month. You will literally catch it if you walk into the same room as somebody who coughed it out 8 hours before! One infected passenger will spread it to an entire airplane. As a result, the virus has killed a whopping .00031% of China's population and 000091% of the world's population.

We will never recover. Fortunately, our country's leaders have recognized that the next Great Depression is but a small price to pay to make sure that the .000014% of our population that has been killed by this virus will never reach .00003% or more.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; March 16, 2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^ One of those guys that will say that we over reacted when the actions that we are taking work.

sigh
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, my wife works in the trenches in the ICU units. I am glad they are doing this. Hannibal doesn't give one fucking shit about the health care workers. So fucking selfish.
                          Last edited by froot loops; March 16, 2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Yeah, my wife works in the trenches in the ICU units. I am glad they are doing this. Hannibal doesn't give one fucking shit about the health care workers. So fucking selfish.
                            Goddess bless her Froot---she is a true hero.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Here is an article on the situation in Italy if you think the shutdown policies are dumb like Hannibal does.
                              In less than three weeks, the virus has overloaded hospitals in northern Italy, offering a glimpse of what countries face if they cannot slow the contagion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Goddess bless her Froot---she is a true hero.
                                Thanks Whitley, so far they have not got swamped, I pray it stays that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X