No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they were playing like this against Everton or ManU in February, they wouldn't have had to worry about Kompany's shot.

Comment

• Correct
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Holy shit they did it This will rank up there with Instanbul.

Comment

• I like this protest. Throwing money at corrupt lawmakers.

Demonstrators chanted "stop taking bribes" and threw dollar bills from a balcony in Pennsylvania's House chamber as part of a protest over state law that doesn't set a limit on gifts to lawmakers.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              Oh, I never had any doubt of Hamas' antisemitism nor that of Iran's Mullahs.

I think the case that French is trying to make is that liberals, nationally and internationally, in supporting the territorial claims of Palestinians (and this now means if they are doing this they are supporting the current governance of the Palestinian Territories by Hamas), that despite their strident denials of antisemitism they are, in fact, anti-semetic.

The other point French makes is that Israel get's held to this unrealistic standard of the conduct of war and is criticized for disproportionate responses to attacks, acts of war, by Hamas and a lack of restraint, when Hamas acts without any concerns for these rules, flaunts them actually, and no one is pissing on them.

As I said, it's time to take the blinders off created by the left globally and destroy Hamas as is Israel's right, under the conventions of war, to do. And It's not just their war fighting capability. It is to eliminate the capacity of the Palestinians and who governs them to continue to pursue their stated goals of establishing a Palestinian state at the expense of the state of Israel. Not hard to understand once you've seen through the irrational basis by which this particular group of Arabs makes it's claims to territory that is now and has been since it's inception the state of Israel.
              i agree with you on the rest of what you said.

but when leftists chant "Palestinie will be free from the river to the sea", I'm not really feeling their love of the Jewish people. I could be wrong though, not every lefty, sure. certinly those that want to see Israel wiped off the map.

for a group of folks that claim to care deeply about human rights, women, gay rights, religious diversity, they seem to want to destroy the only country in the ME that care about those liberal values. i guess it could be they hate western culture if not the Jews themselves.

Comment

• Christopher Wray doesn't believe "Spying" and "Surveillance" are the same thing

Also said he knows of no evidence to show that anyone at the FBI committed illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign.

FBI Director Christopher Wray, testifying to Congress Tuesday, said that he would not describe the bureau's traditional surveillance as “spying” -- indicating a possible split with Attorney General William Barr on his controversial use of the term to describe intelligence-gathering during the Russia probe.

Comment

• Devin Nunes is siding with Adam Schiff and wants DOJ to turn over the evidence Mueller collected.

Dogs and Cats. Mass hysteria.

The House Intelligence Committee threatened to subpoena the Justice Department and FBI for "all materials" related to special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.An April 25 letter, released publicly Tuesday, shows House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and ranking member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., saying they will have "no choice but to resort to compulsory process"

Comment

• The investigative team that published the article last year showing how much Fred Trump's fortune bailed out President Deals when he died has a new story up. They didn't get his tax returns but someone leaked the official IRS transcripts for his earnings from 1985 to 1994. He's often blamed the 1990 Recession for his bad streak but the information provided to the Times shows he was losing money, badly, in the mid-80's.

He reported his businesses as losing money every single year. In total over a 10-year span he claimed to have lost over $1 Billion, a figure which dwarfs almost any other tax payer during that time.

In 8 of those 10 years he is believed to have paid nothing in federal income tax.

This little bit is fun because I have read in numerous sources that he would personally call reporters, pretend to be someone else, and tell them Trump was about to do a hostile takeover of a company in order to drive the stock price up. He did it so often that people eventually stopped taking any rumors of a "Trump takeover" seriously.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html
                    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; May 7, 2019, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• DSL, do you like me? Are we buds?
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        DSL, do you like me? Are we buds?
                        You complete me

Comment

• tom cruise GIF
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• b64was5jxyw21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7e807b060fc80cffc659efc5764d3dccba035d74.jpg

Comment

• This guy is the biggest piece of shit on the planet

Pennsylvania State Representative Democrat Brian Sims

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                The investigative team that published the article last year showing how much Fred Trump's fortune bailed out President Deals when he died has a new story up. They didn't get his tax returns but someone leaked the official IRS transcripts for his earnings from 1985 to 1994. He's often blamed the 1990 Recession for his bad streak but the information provided to the Times shows he was losing money, badly, in the mid-80's.

He reported his businesses as losing money every single year. In total over a 10-year span he claimed to have lost over $1 Billion, a figure which dwarfs almost any other tax payer during that time.

In 8 of those 10 years he is believed to have paid nothing in federal income tax.

This little bit is fun because I have read in numerous sources that he would personally call reporters, pretend to be someone else, and tell them Trump was about to do a hostile takeover of a company in order to drive the stock price up. He did it so often that people eventually stopped taking any rumors of a "Trump takeover" seriously.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html
                                um... yeah, we know.

he literally wrote a book about it

gqpvrokw6ww21.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X