X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the retarded left strikes again

qdg222ffcdv21.jpg

Comment

• Trump & the Trump Org have sued Deutsche Bank, arguing a congressional subpoena can be ignored any time one pleases if the intention is 'political" (no assertion of executive privilege can be made over the Trump Org obviously).

Legal experts say the argument is horseshit but will give Trump time to delay

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        ....Legal experts say the argument is horseshit but will give Trump time to delay....

Just another demonstration that doesn't care about the law. File a lawsuit that clearly has no basis in fact or reality, consume taxpayer dollars by tying up a court with a frivolous, unwinnable lawsuit, and use that judicial abuse to attempt delay Constitutionally assigned oversight. Then go into full blown snowflake mode in order to extract donations from delusional Trumpian cock gobblers. Yeah, Trump sets a fine example for youth.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• He's going to fight this bullshit legally every step of the way, and he should.

Comment

• Sounds like Stephen Moore's chances of making the Fed board are effectively over.

Comment

• Saw Endgame today. Think I agree with Kapture.Infinity War was almost non-stop action whereas this was a slower build.

Endgame took a turn early on that I wasn't expecting. And this was almost more of a celebration of the past decade of Marvel movies.

Comment

• Congressional Dems win ruling that allows Emoluments lawsuit to proceed

one of two landmark cases against Trump relying on the once-obscure emoluments clauses of the Constitution.

In a case brought in Maryland by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland, Justice Department lawyers representing the president have succeeded in temporarily blocking subpoenas

Comment

• They are right, it was a dumb deployment of both the Dothraki and the Unsullied.

Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  the retarded left strikes again

qdg222ffcdv21.jpg

Comment

• Just days after Barr released his summary of the Mueller Report, Mueller wrote the AG a letter to complain about it.

Barr is supposed to testify in front of a Senate Committee tomorrow. Possibly a House Committee on Thursday. I imagine he'll be asked about this now.

Comment

• To be clear, according to the leaks and reports, Mueller had no complaints about how Barr characterized the central, giant motherfucking elephant behind the report. NO. COLLUSION. ZERO.

His complaints had to do with how Barr characterized obstruction. I'm told no one cares about Russia. I'm told the Ds need to focus on meat and potato issues. I'm told Russia doesn't move the needle one or the other. So, I can only conclude that the Ds are and D Media -- well, Media -- are still obsessed with this nonsense.

Again. NO. FUCKING. COLLUSION.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• IMO Mueller had a duty to announce no collusion when he determined there was no collusion, which apparently was Dec 2017. he should have informed Rosenstein and made his way to a microphone and told the American people that their president didn't conspire with the enemy to win an election.

i guess they needed more evidence of Trump obstructioning a coup attempt to fill the impeachment report for the Democrats

Comment

• Trump's Twitter feed has gone nuts this morning, re-tweeting one supposed firefighter after another saying they hate Biden and vote vote Trump Trump Trump #MAGA

Biden getting that Firefighters endorsement sure has pissed him off. He's been talking about Biden pretty relentlessly since then and been bashing the Union leaders almost as frequently.

Comment

• Heh. Our Commander in Chief maybe needs to slow down and more carefully read some of the accounts he's rushing to share with the world

D5em6wEW0AAweNC.jpg

Comment

• Ok, good. Someone actually counted them. Trump fired off 60+ anti-Biden retweets this morning, all before 7 AM.

VERY. STABLE. GENIUS.

Comment

• Kalisa freed all those slaves so they could be wiped out with the dothraki. you know white entitlement. I expect the dwarf to get it anyday now. another minority that has to go to make room for trum............I mean jon snow

Comment

Working...
                                X