• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent:

hello
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lovin' would be easy if your colors were like my dream; Red, gold and green, Red gold and Greeeen.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• v6wew7dupeg21.jpg?width=640&auto=webp&s=863f95d970792217f7d848bf9aaa5bc0816e0962.jpg

Comment

• DzVMPfNX4AE_NHY.jpg:large.jpg
          Last edited by froot loops; February 14, 2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• That one is really good. What's kind of interesting is how people who are just basically criminals sometimes aren't so easy to distinguish from people we think are entrepreneurs or dealmakers. There are plenty more Manaforts in those ranks.

Comment

• ...hack...and I think I speak for all the other posters here...would you kindly shut the fuck up?

Thanks.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Happy Valentine's Day. Ha!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  ...hack...and I think I speak for all the other posters here...would you kindly shut the fuck up?

Thanks.
                  Bullshit -- everybody knows you can't think. But thinking wasn't required to know that anyways.

Comment

• 29 year old bartender happy about the loss of 25,000 NY jobs.
                    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is taking a victory lap after delivering the goods in her fight against Amazon.

Comment

• Mitch McConnell has announced that will sign the funding bill but will also declare a fauxmergency as a Constitutional lawyer enrichment program. Knowing full well that the SCOTUS will uphold any blocking action as an unconstitutional circumvention of Congress's appropriation responsibility, Trump once again wipes his ass with the Constitution. All this nonsense simply to pander to his shrinking base and acting President Coulter.

President Donald Trump plans to sign a compromise border security measure Friday and then announce that he is using executive action, including declaring a national emergency, to spend $8 billion for border barriers, a White House official said.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• haha, yes! The only way I would have supported him signing that joke of a spending compromise was if he took congress' money, and also declared a national emergency.

Comment

• this way while it is being challenged in courts he can get started with new construction. this is the funniest possible outcome lol

Comment

• I think you underestimate the Supreme Court Jon.

Comment

• Comment

• A tweet for everything

Comment

Working...
                                X