Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL - Thanks for the reply.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Neither Trump nor Pence are scheduled to attend any public ceremonies honoring Martin Luther King Jr. today. However, Mike Pence did find it fitting to explain how Donald Trump is really carrying on the legacy of Dr. King by wanting to bring people together via Wall construction. It's a beautiful thing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8738161.html
        this aged as well as the rest of your hot takes

DxcpsnEXQAIhw2o.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

this aged as well as the rest of your hot takes

DxcpsnEXQAIhw2o.jpg
          I said neither was scheduled to attend anything MLK-related, which was 1000% accurate. That they spent an unscheduled whopping 90 seconds at the MLK Memorial, plopped down a wreath, said hello to a couple people, and high-tailed it back to the WH doesn't change that.

Now tell us again how Trump has crazy levels of support, everyone is lying to the pollsters, and the Republicans will hold the House with EASE.

Comment

• You're wasting your time DSL.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              You're wasting your time DSL.
              Nah, He got him. DSL handled by SGT Rapture.

On a more serious note, I wonder how closely Kapture's posts from 1571 to 2071 mirrored the steps DSL highlighted in the previous pages. Probably 110%.

Still waiting on your boot camp dates, Kapture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I said neither was scheduled to attend anything MLK-related, which was 1000% accurate. That they spent an unscheduled whopping 90 seconds at the MLK Memorial, plopped down a wreath, said hello to a couple people, and high-tailed it back to the WH doesn't change that.

Now tell us again how Trump has crazy levels of support, everyone is lying to the pollsters, and the Republicans will hold the House with EASE.
                just pointing out you must like stepping on rakes every 10 seconds.

Just like Hillary and Russian Collusion? Buzzfeed is a credible organization, and that typical Catholic boy's school racism???
                Last edited by Kapture1; January 21, 2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• A decent read...

A tribal elder and a high school junior stood face to face, and the world reacted

Native American elder Nathan Phillips, teen Nick Sandmann give versions of encounter

Omaha elder Nathan Phillips and high school student Nick Sandmann give their versions of viral moment on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. (The Washington Post) By Michael E. MillerCincinnati Enquirer quoted a student at the center of the confrontation who said he did not hear anyone say it.

When a Native American elder intervened, singing and playing a prayer song, he found himself face to face with that dark-haired teen, whose frozen smile struck some as nervousness and others as arrogance.

Neither budged.
                  rescinded their initial criticism Southern Poverty Law CenterIn a column on the town website ,Covington Mayor Joe Meyer declared that a new statementtweeted that
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Has the whole world gone crazy?

Comment

• Yep
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A lot of this is the internet and the advent of social media, if there is some situation like this you are going to hear about it and a national debate happens. That wasn't the case when I was young.

Comment

• Nah its always been.

You lived in a bubble, your soft like most people posting here (sorry). Why do you think I hate criminal thugs so bad? Because I hate to fight them without backing down. ever. Yea maybe I should have, but not my nature.

These kids look so intimidating dont they?

I wonder if CNN will show this? Dirty ass Crackers, Filthy Animals, Uncle TOM, Niggers, Cant stand in the sun for 5 minutes.

Who are the racist here? Who started trouble?

Comment

• So the Washington Post changing their story? Jesus they reported this as the truth.

Comment

• If that kid is the poster child for your movement, you should probably look for another movement or another poster child.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X