Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hey guys. Just beat a 2300 elo from Stockholm. He probably shoulda won. His position was better. He called me something that google translate says means "skit boot" - which doesn't make much sense. The internet tells me that actually means "shit boot" which roughly means "asshole" in Swedish.

Anyway, working on international relations for America. Just thought you'd all want to know.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes a GoFundMe page was created in her name when she sent the letter to her Congresswoman in June. Now she is on easy street. She's a liar and part of the vast Left Wing conspiracy!

You asked me to prove it, I did. I didn't ask for your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Hey guys. Just beat a 2300 elo from Stockholm. He probably shoulda won. His position was better. He called me something that google translate says means "skit boot" - which doesn't make much sense. The internet tells me that actually means "shit boot" which roughly means "asshole" in Swedish.

Anyway, working on international relations for America. Just thought you'd all want to know.
          Sounds like the guy is a good judge of character, but not much of a chess player.

Comment

• A 2300 is solid. 2200 is a master with the USCF. But yeah, on the character judge thingy.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

I think you may be misinterpreting my position in that post to which you refer. I have no problems with inserting facts into this spectacle. What I have a problem with is the spectacle as it was being carried out before Flake.

I hope that is clear ..... now, get a neck brace.....and also tolerate talent's rapier style. I think you are supportive of open posting here. I actually liked it.
              Talent needs more sycophants and less challengers, so he can feel less insecure and be less chippy and perhaps we can have better discussions, until he deteriorates again. As for me, I'm gonna enjoy throwing some of his incorrect and needlessly hostile posts back at him soon enough. The downside of being an internet know-it-all comes when you don't actually know it all. Especially if you're extra hostile about it. Most of the time it's just noise, but for me personally, especially on days like these in which these soul-bruising events take place that underscore how divided and troubled the country is, and what a challenge it may be to bridge the gap, I do not appreciate that kind of approach.

But all that is your problem though. Not mine. Good luck. My problem is understanding your nonsense. The effort to inject facts was a spectacle until the guy that always panders to the left and votes on the right stepped in to do his fake uncertainty thing? I'm not sure we're watching the same game, Jeff.

Comment

Hey guys. Just beat a 2300 elo from Stockholm. He probably shoulda won. His position was better. He called me something that google translate says means "skit boot" - which doesn't make much sense. The internet tells me that actually means "shit boot" which roughly means "asshole" in Swedish.

Comment

• And, BTW, Froot -- to reiterate -- there's still eons before the floor vote. And I don't think Collins and Murkowski are at all in the bag. You may have your victory, yet.
                  Told you, Froot. Eons, my man, Eons.

Buchanan -- my apologies for posting something you might agree with. I didn't realize that'd get you caught up in hack's obsession with me.

OMG, what do we tell the little girls????? OMG! The CHILDREN!!!!
                  Last edited by iam416; September 28, 2018, 04:23 PM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

You asked me to prove it, I did. I didn't ask for your opinion.
                    A GoFundMe page isn't proof. Its incredibly weak sauce, even talent will tell you that and he loves Kavanaugh.

Comment

• Stop being a shit boot, everyone.

Maybe it's similar to shit heel. Love colloquial speech and idioms.

Comment

A 2300 is solid. 2200 is a master with the USCF. But yeah, on the character judge thingy.
                        I couldn't tell you anything about ELO chess ratings. It sounds fascinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I couldn't tell you anything about ELO chess ratings. It sounds fascinating.
                          Why, yes sir, it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Told you, Froot. Eons, my man, Eons.
                            Maybe, it would have been bad to shove it through as quick as possible, this gives everyone a time to cool down. At some point there needs to be some sort of truce.

Comment

• The Emoluments lawsuit against Trump by Congressional Democrats gets an okay from a Federal judge

Comment

• Ford only remembers facts that convict Kavanaugh and literally nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                                X