No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep. they put their 11 year old daughters on birth control and send them north, because they know that being raped is part of the trip through Mexico. Perhaps we need a zero tolerance policy to disincentives parents from sending their children.

Comment

• I have another of the unfinished Savinellis, but the briar had fewer fills than the other so I decided to finish it. It is a really nice pipe.

egrsav.jpg?ssl=1&w=450.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well it's obvious you've been smoking something for years...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Perhaps an increase in child trafficking isnt better than temporarily separating children from parents while the US Government prosecutes the adult.

Comment

• The unfinished Savs are a great bargain. I recommend them highly.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump is truly the devil. Stealing kids away from their parents who are only trying to create a better situation for themselves and their children. He will rot in hell next to Hitler.

Well that's what I was told by the Today show this morning anyway.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BTW, froot loops I usually wear a straw hat or a boonie hat when I'm out in the yard. Wore ball caps for thirty years, don't care much for them anymore. If I dressed up, I'd have a top hat and monocle for sure. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  Perhaps an increase in child trafficking isnt better than temporarily separating children from parents while the US Government prosecutes the adult.
                  This Weekly Standard article cites the same figures I did. DH"s own statistics demonstrates that less that 1%, about 160 out of close to 30,000 families apprehended at the border this year, were ever deemed "fake families". So for the sake of making sure no fakers go unpunished, they are punishing the vastly larger number of legit families

Anyways it sounds like Trump is caving and will sign some order that keeps families together but could hold them indefinitely.

Comment

• So in the course of a week we've gone from:

* Family separation is not happening. FAKE NEWS!

* There's nothing wrong with family separation. We need to be strong.

* We're only just following the law that was written by Dems. You should be mad at them!

* This is all Obama's fault, and he did much worse, believe me

* It's the law. Only Congress can act. I can't just sign an executive order or order Sessions to stop. Be mad at Congress, not me.

* Today I shall sign an executive order...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      So in the course of a week we've gone from:

* We're only just following the law that was written by Dems. You should be mad at them!

* It's the law. Only Congress can act. I can't just sign an executive order or order Sessions to stop. Be mad at Congress, not me.

nobody said that it wasn't happening

there is nothing wrong with it, it is the law

again, it's the law.

The EO will be challenged in court. the reason is because the 0bama administration was sued for NOT separating parents and children. Thanks 9th circus.

so yeah, the EO is actually unconstitutional, but the hope is the democrats like Chuck Schumer will stop his political grandstanding long enough to pass legislation before the courts order a halt to the EO being implemented.

bottom line, you are pissed at Trump for following the law. and also pissed at him for unconstitutionally skirting the law with this EO. What the fuck do you want DSL? Besides an increase in child trafficking. what is it you want?

Comment

This Weekly Standard article cites the same figures I did. DH"s own statistics demonstrates that less that 1%, about 160 out of close to 30,000 families apprehended at the border this year, were ever deemed "fake families". So for the sake of making sure no fakers go unpunished, they are punishing the vastly larger number of legit families

Anyways it sounds like Trump is caving and will sign some order that keeps families together but could hold them indefinitely.
                        that those numbers are three times higher so far this year. Meaning the current non zero tolerance policy is an inventive for child traffickers. that is apparently what you want to see more of, since apparently that is more moral than temporarily separating parents and kids while we prosecute the adults for breaking the law.

Comment

• Smoking a little Drexel VIII on the deck in a MM Apple Diplomat Cob with a Forever Stem. It is a decent Va/Per. OK, but not much to it.

imag0913.jpg?ssl=1&w=450.jpg

Comment

• At the end of this particular episode of the show, if that executive order is indeed how it plays out, it seems like Stephen Miller could perhaps be the one voted off the island?

Comment

So in the course of a week we've gone from:

This whole affair simply reinforces the wide spread perception that Trump is soulless piece of shit.

Let's see. Chump did not need an EO to implement a 'zero tolerance' position that previous administrations did not invoke, but he needs one to end the policy he implemented? That wouldn't be phony contrived cover to blame someone else would it? "Oh its the law and I'm only following the law." People loading Jews into boxcars said the same thing. And yes Trump, you're on the same level as those people. It's always someone else's fault. Holding children hostage in a pathetic attempt to get a wall funded simply shows what a despicable person you are. No negotiation with hostage takers.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                At the end of this particular episode of the show, if that executive order is indeed how it plays out, it seems like Stephen Miller could perhaps be the one voted off the island?
                                Stephen Miller is going nowhere.

The EO is unconstitutional. Acknowledge the reality or not, we are here because the 0bama was sued for not separating parents and children. The 9th circus ruled that the kids have to be released but not the adults.

What Ghengis is advocating for is the catch and release policy. "Trump doesn't need an EO to just not enforce the law"

does he look like 0bama to you?

Of course Ghengis would rather see an increase in child trafficking cases, so there's that.
                                Last edited by Kapture1; June 20, 2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X