No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I hate the fucking eagles.
        I could not agree more.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• drinkwater.exe

Comment

• Fakebook is just another example of something blowing up in the left's face...and THEY DON'T LIKE IT!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• House Speaker Paul Ryan will not seek reelection.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Missouri's Attorney General, who's also running for Senate against Claire McCaskill, calls for the Governor of Missouri to resign after a report was released that pretty much accuses him of being a rapist. Another report expected soon that'll probably show he misused a veterans charity for his own benefit.

A Missouri state House committee released a graphic report including lurid details of conduct by Gov. Eric Greitens with a woman who testified under oath that Greitens subjected her to non-consensual sexual activity and violence.

Comment

• Trump urged people to watch Hannity tonight. Lead story is "Mueller's crime family". Mueller is tied directly to Whitey Bulger because the latest wacko Alt Right talking point is that he and Mueller are terrific pals.

Failed Trump attorney Joe DiGenova then came on and issued an ultimatum to Jeff Sessions: fire Rosenstein by morning or you're gone too.

Steve Bannon has also been trying to cash in on the "fire everyone at DOJ" craze and climb back into Trump's good graces by recommending that Trump immediately fire Rosenstein, stop cooperating entirely with Mueller, fire Ty Cobb, and declare that all testimony given to Mueller is now protected and inadmissible due to executive privilege.

Legal experts agree: Bannon doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
                  Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; April 11, 2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Hey, DSL, can you make that graphic a bit larger?
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I have deleted it per your request

Comment

• You have the manners of a Colgate man.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• WTF does toothpaste have to do with this?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You know how I know toothpaste was invented in Nebraska? Anywhere else and it woulda been called teethpaste.

Comment

• You are indeed the funniest man alive.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I will be here all week. Tip your waitstaff and try the veal.

Comment

Working...
                                X