Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Carter Page

And no, there was an attempt to verify the dossier, but the reason that Buzzfeed published it an no other outlet did was because despite their best efforts, no one was able to verify it.
    Last edited by Kapture1; April 4, 2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• One reason for skepticism is that Nunes's central claim — the FBI improperly obtained a warrant to spy on Donald Trump's presidential campaign — contradicts previous assertions by Trump and his communications team that the target of the warrant, Carter Page, was not really a member of the campaign.

Which is it? If Page was not part of Trump's team, then the FBI did not get a warrant to spy on Trump's team, improperly or otherwise. If the FBI did get a warrant to spy on Trump's team, then Page must have been part of Trump's team, contrary to earlier denials.

When Yahoo News reported in September 2016 that the FBI was probing Page's Russian connections, Trump campaign communications director Jason Miller told the Hill that Page had “never been a part of our campaign, period.”
      Campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told CNN at the time that Page is “certainly not part of the campaign I’m running.”

At a news conference in January 2017, incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters that “Carter Page is an individual who the president-elect does not know.”

“I don't think I've ever spoken to him,” President Trump said the next month. “I don't think I've ever met him.”

The GOP line on Page has shifted dramatically. First, he was on the team. Then, when he appeared to become a liability, he was never on the team. Now he is back on the team because, it appears, Republicans view the warrant to surveil him as evidence that pro-Democrat bias at the FBI led to unjust spying on the Trump campaign.

Comment

• Scott Walker was alarmed when a traditionally Republican state Senate seat turned blue in January. So much so he refused to hold special elections for two other open seats for nearly a year. A legal fight ensued and a court has ordered him to to hold elections in June.

Now, a Gentry Prog wins seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court despite Scott Walker working hard to keep the Republican in power. He's pushing the panic button about a 'blue wave' in Wisconsin.

The Democratic-backed candidate won a seat Tuesday on Wisconsin’s Supreme Court, another warning signal for the GOP that led Republican Gov. Scott Walker to tweet that the party is “at risk of a #BlueWave” in November.

Wisconsin's election of a Democrat to its state Supreme Court has Republicans, including Gov. Scott Walker, worried about a "blue wave" this fall.

Comment

• To be fair, the #GentryProg line on Page has shifted considerably, too. Personally, he always struck me as a nobody. The warrants on him were likely justified. Manafort is just a sleaze. He deserves whatever he gets.

But it’s still quite the long march from there to collusion. I realize you’re not fighting that battle at the moment-rather you’re taking on crazy shadows. But, that’s my #hottake
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            To be fair, the #GentryProg line on Page has shifted considerably, too. Personally, he always struck me as a nobody. The warrants on him were likely justified. Manafort is just a sleaze. He deserves whatever he gets.

But it?s still quite the long march from there to collusion. I realize you?re not fighting that battle at the moment-rather you?re taking on crazy shadows. But, that?s my #hottake
            Haha, fair enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              Because that didn't happen, I was born and am still alive, my mother has contacts in Australia. They are cannibals that boil their dinner - you - before they eat them. I asked my Mom to have them pay you a visit.

They're hungry. They know where you live. Lock your doors and windows tonight although they're a resourceful bunch. You might think about fleeing now.
              Walter fears nobody.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent considers Scott Pruitt, for all practical purposes, a member of his family.

Watch as he stumbles, babbles, weeps, and can barely stammer out answers to Ed Henry, the most friendliest of Fox News' interviewers

Actually, Pruitt probably expected a friendly interview and that Henry would offer him the traditional FoxNews blowjob at the end. Got something different.

Embattled Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt fired back at critics Wednesday, defending his decision to take a $50 a day condo rental from the wife of a lobbyist and claiming he just found out about a controversial pay raise for two of his staff members.

Comment

• Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• belches
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        This is is the guy Geezer and Kapture insist is the greatest President since at least Lincoln. Probably ever
                        um, he's talking to children.

Comment

• And you are buying it...
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• it's not affecting my day in the slightest lol

Comment

• No worries Krapture...DSL is a spoon fed libtard of epic proportions...he know not what he do...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                This is is the guy Geezer and Kapture insist is the greatest President since at least Lincoln. Probably ever
                                Wiz is insulted that you didn't include his name of the List of People Who Get It

Comment

Working...
                                X