Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA's definition of comedy has a lot to be desired
    opinionating that the jerk/animal house/fast times are not comedies while spaceballs and history of world tickle his funnybone certainly makes me ponder what they find funny in Alabama

then he comes through with a solid hit '
    In that case, take the easy way, DSL.

followed by talents assault of the haplessly handicapped harpie producers of the Midwest

and all is well again

Comment

• Reading is hard for you, isn't it, you punctuationless plains drifer and Roy Moore acolyte?
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cheatin' 0bama

Comment

• Shapiro layin the smack down on Piers is my favorite

Comment

• Ok -- that is pretty funny.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• An interesting, bipartisan idea to address election fraud (which we all know does NOT exist)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Reading is hard for you, isn't it, you punctuationless plains drifer and Roy Moore acolyte?
                evidently it is I'll try to get a second cup in before I reads your drivel the next time. My comprehsive skills must be failing --the fact I agreed with you set my iq back 40 points back into double figures

Comment

• 40 points would set you back to single digits.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• meh

I nailed it

you swung and whiffed

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      I'm shocked the #ProgGentry press is going after Pruitt. Thankfully, he'll keep doing the lord's work.

But, to be clear, my "boy" is Mick Mulvaney. Anyone who gets Pocohantas so worked up all the while laying bare the idiocy of her legislation -- well, that dude is Kool and the Gang in my book!
                      Surely the anti-environmentalist movement has another pony in the stable? One that doesn't bestow $50,000 raises on cronies, stay at an oil lobbyist's DC brownstone at $50/night, take an expensive personal security detail with him everywhere he goes, and refuses to fly commercial because "the public is a threat to me"?

Notorious South Florida Gentry Progs Carlos Curbelo and Ileana Ros-Lehtinen called on Pruitt to quit or be fired today.

Comment

• I guess you’re right - it’s not that hard to find pro-jobs folks.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Apologies in advance for being a sh*t disturber, but, gentlemen, PLEASE - comity.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            Apologies in advance for being a sh*t disturber, but, gentlemen, PLEASE - comity.
                            You're a poor man's AA. Just as Scotland is a poor man's Eire.

Comment

• Over the line, DSL. Over the fucking line.

Comment

Working...
                              X