No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would jump on that if I were a teacher. I mean fuck, what's the alternative? I'd rather get to shoot back. On top of that, make extra money while chances are never having to be in the situation of using the gun? no brainier.

kids know that teachers are armed but not sure which ones might be a big step in stopping these mass shootings.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      Guys. GUYS!!!!! We have it all under control here. Have no fear.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/966738975221256192
      Cool.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Crossfire could be a way to hit bottom faster.

Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Arming teachers is a really fucking stupid idea.

Comment

• The left isn’t going to win this issue. That’s just wrong on the politics for most of the reasons AA mentioned.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• People want to indulge their "good guy with a gun" fantasies. The number of people who could actually handle themselves in that situation is obviously a lot smaller than the number of people who think they can. The fastest way to move on from that idea could be to actually let it happen. Either way, innocent people are going to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  The left isn?t going to win this issue. That?s just wrong on the politics for most of the reasons AA mentioned.
                  97% of Americans support universal background checks. And everyone agrees that something should be done. Let?s just hope the NRA allows it?s puppets to engage in the discussion.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• And re: “Hardening schools”. What are the plans to harden hotels/concerts, nightclubs, churches, etc?

Comment

• I am not for arming teachers. As many of you know I have shot competitively. I have also informally helped a number of law enforcement train and pass their firearm qualifications. Many cops are...something less than good with a pistol. They get free ammo and free range time, but many just look at it as a work task. Reminds me of how many were outraged when the cops at the Empire State Building shot 9 bystanders before they took out the gunman in 2012. I can only imagine how badly the teachers would do. And, yes, it is possible to find some ex-SEAL teacher who looks like Tom Berenger, but I think those guys are rarer than honest politicians or BigXII football teams that play good defense.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I am okay with background checks and reasonable waiting periods but I think it's kinda funny that we want to outlaw a 20-year-old from buying a firearm, but if a war breaks out we will put that same 20-year-old in prison for not picking up a firearm and fighting for their country. But whatever. Not a hill I will die on.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Crossfire could be a way to hit bottom faster.
                          right, because a complete slaughter zone is preferable?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            And re: ?Hardening schools?. What are the plans to harden hotels/concerts, nightclubs, churches, etc?
                            most hotels, nightclubs, concerts, and now more and more churches have armed security.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Arming teachers is a really fucking stupid idea.
                              Says the libtard...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So did the school and it didn’t stop anything.

(For the record Mandalay Bay, the school, and the pulse nightclub all had armed security personnel)

Comment

Working...
                                X