Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post

Particularly, the third option that has been bandied about for years and is by far the worst option. It gives your total financial situation's control to the gov't and/or the local financial institution. You take out an ad in the paper correctly identifying Donald "Shit-4-Brains" Trump as a thin-skinned, unqualified, incompetent, lying, two faced, paranoid, self centered buffoon and the next day - poof! - you have no money.

Or on a local level, you tire of chasing off Wiz for humping the sheep on your property, so you decide to buy a new lock for the gate. Wiz, the assistant vice teller at the bank, catches wind of your plan and it's at the checkout counter of the local Ace Hardware you suddenly find yourself broke.

What is it with Republicans that want the gov't to have total control over every aspect of your life?
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Or maybe their will be fewer judgmental pricks trying tell people how to live their lives.
      LOL. They'll all be in the government telling people how to live their lives. I mean, that's exactly what the STATE is doing.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        LOL. They'll all be in the government telling people how to live their lives. I mean, that's exactly what the STATE is doing.
        EFZ?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This interesting. The guy probably doesn't stand a chance. Not only is she popular because of her stance (see Roy Moore) but this is the South. Families are "political" families. Her mother had that job for 30 years before she took it over. He daughter will probably have if for the next 30 after she is gone. That is how things work.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• look at this damn

[ame]https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/938469365783171072[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              What is it with Republicans that want the gov't to have total control over every aspect of your life?
              Don't get caught up in the Red v.s. the Blue.

The political elite love the myth of democratic choice... here's how it works.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Nah, just a tweak to our resident troll.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• sure is a lot of retractions lately

Comment

• and the #1 concert act in total sales for 2017 is

Comment

• depeche mode of all acts

Comment

• People are people after all...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Or maybe their will be fewer judgmental pricks trying tell people how to live their lives...
                          I can't really tell if you are talking about the gay couple or the baker.

Comment

• More news from Trump's overlord.

Victory in next year's election would mean that Mr Putin could lead the country until 2024.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                                More news from Trump's overlord.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42256140
                                At Putin's urging, Trump moved the American Russian embassy to Kiev.

The Ukrainians were a bit pissed off, but settled down once they realized it was done in the name of peace.
                                Whatever...

Comment

Working...
                                X