Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Of course, DJT couldn't find or take the high road if someone helicoptered him into the fucking peaks of Nepal and gave him a military grade GPS. The Wizard would have better luck finding a Y-chromosome.
    Late entry for 2017 Golden Keyboard Award.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• bootlicker
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politi...010/index.html

“[Franken] pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear,” Menz tells CNN. “It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek. It wasn’t around my waist. It wasn’t around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt.”

“I felt gross,” she told CNN. “It’d be like being walking through the mall and some random person grabbing your butt. You just feel gross. Like ew, I want to wash that off of me.”

“I was upset,” said husband Jeremy Menz after the incident. “I wasn’t happy about it in the least. He was already gone and I wasn’t going to confront him. But yeah — I was in shock, really.”

Comment

• Someone tell Trump that the turkeys were Rebublicans and let's see what he tweets. (Wild turkeys can fly,domestic turkeys cannot)

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great TV.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/4FXSnoy71Q4[/ame]
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• heh
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh.

For you Dems, some actual polling about whom the the likely Dem voters prefer in 2020. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...crats_think_so

DSL: This is how actual polling is done, complete with the questions asked and the methodology. That is how Rasmussen got the 2016 election right. Once again, I come to the point of accurate PREDICTION as being the touchstone of any process or theory.

BTW, how did that ethanol mandate work out for you progs? How did the predictions of a greener future by burning ethanol blends turn out? Oh, and Al Gore's prediction that by 2016 the earth would be past the point of no return with regards to global warming? Just watch in the next ten years as the greens claim credit for "avoiding" something that was never going to happen anyway.

Comment

• Biden? I guess I have free reign to post about creepy Biden then

Comment

• Haha

A guy was set up to live stream the implosion of the Georgia Dome and a bus pulled up and block his shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              Biden? I guess I have free reign to post about creepy Biden then

Caption..."That guy has a needle dick...stick with me sugar...that old balls stuff is nonsense..."
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Caption..."That guy has a needle dick...stick with me sugar...that old balls stuff is nonsense..."
                                Can you imaging touching and sniffing and whispering in someone's wife's ear like that?

Creepy. As. Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X