No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the day, two states that choose Hillary are still blue. Good to know.

Comment

• heh
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wakey wakey

Comment

• Mashed potatoes anyone?

I like them made with a little sour cream and butter

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
            End of the day, two states that choose Hillary are still blue. Good to know.
            Virginia is now considerably bluer than before. And it's not because Trump voters in rural Virginia stayed home. It's because Dem turnout improved over the bad Hillary numbers.

Dems won a bunch in Bucks County, PA as well. That's a bad sign if you want PA to remain red.

Comment

• Turnout, IMO, is what we've got to see. If the last year of politics doesn't mobilize people to vote, then I just don't know.

Comment

• Comment

• Sometimes I like them with roasted garlic.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• my butt itches
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Sometimes I like them with roasted garlic.

Sometimes? Garlic makes everything better all the time.

Comment

• Oracle chimes in with rare cogency...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My older daughter loves mashed potatoes.

I think last night proved in Virginia that MS-13 helps with turnout. But I mean physically helping, like carpooling people to voting stations. Anything to turn Virginia into another Blue Liberal Oasis. Don't tell Kobach though.

Comment

• Comment

• I like to make them without peeling them once in a while, but my kids don't like them as much that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                Sometimes? Garlic makes everything better all the time.
                                I don't always have garlic on hand or I'm too lazy to roast it.

Comment

Working...
                                X