Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The left can't meme.

Comment

• Here's coffeeboy sitting at the grown-ups table. Did they just need someone to fill the empty seat, crash? In 2016 Trump called him an excellent guy and bragged about him being on his FP board. Now he's never heard of him? What gives?

You've got the inside scoop, so please share.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        What a stupid fucking post.

A few nut jobs on the left propose this so "the left, as always, takes it too far"

By your logic, every one on the right is a white supremacist.

Fuck

You and your alt-right parrot act posts are not worth the time of day.
        yet, here you are quoting my posts... AGAIN

In a span of 2 months, the left went from the Confederate statues are racist, to the American flag is racist.

Comment

• That said, I kinda wish this could be Whitefish Contract Week, and have Mueller Week another time. The Trump/Russia stuff is a special, not-every-generation corruption scandal. We've got to get to the bottom of it and heads must roll by the dozen and very powerful people need to go to jail until they die, but the Whitefish kind of behavior is garden-variety every-day bureaucrat-in-cookie-jar stuff that happens a lot more often and needs attention. The contract has been cancelled and the time is now to dive into what happened, but the people minded to try and get away with that stuff are glad the spotlight is shining elsewhere this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Embarrassing trolling effort. D+

Confer with your reddit and 4chan colleagues, then get back to us.
            Many on the left think Pedos are the next civil right, so it is understandable.

But note that the proper way to deal with Pedos is a bullet in their head. It will never become acceptable, despite the left's attempts to normalize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Here's coffeeboy sitting at the grown-ups table. Did they just need someone to fill the empty seat, crash? In 2016 Trump called him an excellent guy and bragged about him being on his FP board. Now he's never heard of him? What gives?

You've got the inside scoop, so please share.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.58d4ce44b7b6
              I believe the Washington Post reported on his several attempts to set up a meeting with Putin, all were declined by the campaign.

Comment

• Many on the left think Pedos are the next civil right, so it is understandable.

How do you know this? Why do you think it's true?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

Comment

• One of his "reputable" sites told him

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Many on the left think Pedos are the next civil right, so it is understandable.

several reasons. Start with the number of articles in left wing publications attempting to normalize pedophilia

can you show me one right wing publication that tries to paint the Pedophile in the light of the victim of their circumstance?

Hollywood, which no one can successfully argue is overflowing with conservatives, giving a standing ovation for Roman Polanski, who fled the country to avoid prison for raping a 13 year old I think was the age. We all know about Weinstein, but what will break next is how Hollywood elites prey on children.

I won't get into the number of SJW's that felt the need to defend self proclaimed pedophile Sarah Nyberg, but know that the numbers are pretty staggering. Even some freak leftists tweeting him/her pictures of their kids to "cheer up the pedo", truly disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        can you show me one right wing publication that tries to paint the Pedophile in the light of the victim of their circumstance?
                        Breitbart, via Milo Yiannopolous. There are freaks and degenerates on all sides, obviously. Having any sort of ideology is no indication that one is a decent human being.

I'm not convinced that academics looking to study pedos in hopes of finding a way to address the problem means we should conclude that the left en masse wants to "normalize" it. In fact I think it's just as likely if not more likely that they are looking to study pedos in hopes of finding a way to address the problem.

Comment

• We should check in with Denny Hastert and Mark Foley if they know.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Breitbart, via Milo Yiannopolous. There are freaks and degenerates on all sides, obviously. Having any sort of ideology is no indication that one is a decent human being.

I'm not convinced that academics looking to study pedos in hopes of finding a way to address the problem means we should conclude that the left en masse wants to "normalize" it. In fact I think it's just as likely if not more likely that they are looking to study pedos in hopes of finding a way to address the problem.
                            false.

I didn't hear the drunken podcast stream until after the fact, but it is the same thing he said on Joe Rogan. He wasn't advocating for pedophilia. In fact Milo has exposed a few pedos in his journalism in his time, including the aforementioned Sarah Nyberg http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...e-nationalism/. Joking about it in the attempt to cope this his own situation as an actual victim of pedophilia is not the same as advocating for it. ever. no matter how much you personally hate him, which I'm sure you do, you can't argue that those are the same thing.
                            Last edited by Kapture1; October 31, 2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              We should check in with Denny Hastert and Mark Foley if they know.
                              They all deserve the bullet, agreed?

Just like Anthony Weiner and even Kevin "I like my blowjobs bracey" Spacey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                false.

I didn't hear the drunken podcast stream until after the fact, but it is the same thing he said on Joe Rogan. He wasn't advocating for pedophilia. In fact Milo has exposed a few pedos in his journalism in his time, including the aforementioned Sarah Nyberg. Joking about it in the attempt to cope this his own situation as an actual victim of pedophilia is not the same as advocating for it. ever. no matter how much you personally hate him, which I'm sure you do, you can't argue that those are the same thing.
                                You're right that joking/coping is not the same as advocating. The people you accuse of "advocating for pedophilia" aren't doing that either. so on the one hand you're willing to have some sort of sympathy for someone of your own political stripes, whereas on the other you seem to be assuming the very worst from a handful of people you do not know and then assigning that fabricated mentality to half the country. You appear to think that's a sensible, facts-based approach to the issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X