No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This does not jive with the detinition you later posted that suggested that sexual orienation was not a component
    You're putting me on, right?

I wasn't sure where you and hack would go re the boy/girl thing, so left it open.
    I used cis but left it open re pussy or cock. That's the exact way one would use cis because it doesn't mean orientation.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      AA...I wish you were dead.

:::fart noise:::
      I wish they were both dead. Or the rest of us.

Comment

• To extend this conversation as long as possible:

Further, use of the adjective "cis" before brothel was nonsensical by any definition.
        It's entirely sensical. Cis has a clear, unambiguous meaning. As does brothel. In conjunction they have a clear, unambiguous meaning. It is redundant under conventional norms and if we are to assume that "cis" is normal. It is not redundant to those of us who are woke. It's part of our continued efforts toward justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          To extend this conversation as long as possible:

It's entirely sensical. Cis has a clear, unambiguous meaning. As does brothel. In conjunction they have a clear, unambiguous meaning. It is redundant under conventional norms and if we are to assume that "cis" is normal. It is not redundant to those of us who are woke. It's part of our continued efforts toward justice.

So, you're sticking with a cis brothel is a garden variety homo or hetero brothel and assumes the existence of a trans brothel, but that it has nothing to do with sexual orientation?

Come on, "Talent". This is nonsensical.

Use of the term cis brothel was silly. Weaksauce sass.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, I mean, I'm sticking with facts and accepted definitions.

It may very well be weaksauce sass given my lofty standards. One must not measure oneself against the dregs.

Please show your quack friend this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Well, I mean, I'm sticking with facts and accepted definitions.

It may very well be weaksauce sass given my lofty standards. One must not measure oneself against the dregs.

Please show your quack friend this thread.
              What you originally posted "a cis brothel is a garden variety homo or hetero brothel" does not make a lot of sense within the definition you provided.

Further, cis as an adjective for brothel is just silly.

Imagine you and I are walking down a street in Amsterdam. You look up and say, "Wow, that's a brothel!" I correct with, "Not just a brothel, dipshit, a CIS BROTHEL!"
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm sorry, I can't really help you further. My statements are a remarkable example of elucidation that serve to educate all but the abnormally stubborn and/or unwoke.

Comment

• So, going to a cis brothel means that the workers and/or clientele have vaginas and identify as women or have penises and identify as men? Okay. So, you are essentially sassing with a "you will go to a brothel, but NOT a trans brothel!"

It's a nonsensical and toothless attempt at sass.

Comment

• Well, I'm glad you finally figured it out.

It remains entirely sensical. Sass-wise, meh.

Again, I hate to marginalize trans folks by deeming them weirdos, so I opted for cis and trans. I understand such woke justice isn't intellectual currency in Alabama. Troglodyte.

Comment

• Speak English...fucktwats.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There is an aspect of the tax reform efforts, specifically the corporate tax cut proposal that I don't understand and I am hoping one of you finance guys can help.

One of the arguments made in favor of reducing the corporate tax rate is that companies will use the savings to hire people or increase wages. What I don't understand is that employee wages and benefits are deductible, as far as I know. So wages are already tax free, so how could removing taxes on profits increase wages. If a company wanted to increase wages, it would do so and lower its tax bill to -0-

What am I missing?
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Deductions are not like tax credits which reduce your tax liability dollar for dollar. Simply adding staff and adding wages will not reduce your tax liability by the same amount as you increased your labor. Many factors involved in determining a corporate overall tax rate...I'm no accountant but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If a company wanted to increase wages, it would do so and lower its tax bill to -0-
                            Well, right. If the company didn't want to make any profits whatsoever and had literally zero obligations to its stockholders.

The assumption they're making, I would reckon, is that you hold profits steady. As you noted, if you don't give a rat's ass about profits you can hire to you reach break even.

Comment

• As you noted, if you don't give a rat's ass about profits you can hire to you reach break even.

That'll teach those bastards at the IRS a lesson!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• fuckin' stockholders...greedy bastards...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X