Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    I have become That Guy that now hates fireworks.

#getoffmylawn
    Fireworks hate you too.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• dumbassery

Comment

• Geezer, you know the slowed rate of increase mem is coming out of the administration. It's spin. While it's not factually incorrect, it does not change what is happening to Medicaid in the Senate version of their HC Bill.
        Well, if it is not factually incorrect, then it is factually correct.

What you are lamenting derives from the almost-doubling of federal funding for Medicaid in the 2017-18 fiscal year under the ACA. That absurd increase derived, as I said, from the need to "score" the 2009-2019 ACA as close to budget neutral. The Dems just backloaded the cost of the bill. Further, I remember a lot of discussion about whether Michigan should accept further Medicaid funding under the ACA when we knew that the federal funding was going to be phased out. There is not much unplanned-for or devious cost-shifting in the Senate bill. It simply follows what would have happened under the ACA.

Comment

• NPR tweeted, 140 characters at a time, the Declaration of Independence for the 4th of July. The Trumpanzees came out of the woodwork critical that NPR was showing anti-Trump bias. WTF?

If this is the mental state of his supporters, then perhaps we're little more than a North Korea on steroids. All Hail Supreme Leader!!
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I think we knew the mental state of supporters for a year or so now. This is just more of it. Loons.

Comment

• Head of the Office of Government Ethics has resigned. Frequently clashed with the White House.

Walter Shaub, director of the little-known Office of Government Ethics, is leaving the federal government after months of tension with the White House.

Comment

• Hobby Lobby fined over $3M for acquiring at least 5,000 looted antiquities from Iraq.

Hobby Lobby agreed to forfeit thousands of artifacts from modern-day Iraq and pay a $3 million fine to resolve a civil action the Justice Department brought against the company, according to court documents.

Comment

• Trump's war on the Administrative State is starting to provide dividends, the US delegation forgot to book hotel tooms for the G20 summit.

Comment

• Longtime FoxNews/Fox Business personality Charles Payne taken off the air after sexual harassment allegations emerge. Already admits to having an affair with his accuser. The accuser (from other sources) is reportedly Scottie Nell Hughes, a gushing Trump supporter who appears now and then on CNN (after being dropped by Fox).

Fox Business Network host Charles Payne has been suspended while 21st Century Fox investigates sexual harassment allegations made against him, the company confirmed Thursday night.

Comment

• I don't know what to make of this (see tweet below). There's nothing about "14 words" in the article. Furthermore, and I did not know this, but the phrase "14 words" is a reference to a very popular white supremacist/neo-nazi slogan. So either Palin is a conscious white supremacist or she's absorbed the language from those around her without really knowing what it means

[ame]https://twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/status/883271897605185536[/ame]

Comment

• You never know with Palin, but I doubt it was an intentional tip of the hat to the skinheads of the world. Amazed she still gets air time.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trump says he asked Putin TWICE if Russia did any hacking or meddling in the Election (a tremendous electoral victory for Trump I might add) and Putin said NO.

Good enough for me. Fire Moeller, tell Congress to fuck off, and let's move on. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• He's so good at playing hardball.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/884038443256426496[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/884039663975096320[/ame]

Comment

• Whatever. Tired of the knuckledraggers tough talking and not doing shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X