No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the question of whether he resigns or not would be based on the question of immunity. Can he count on Pence, or Ryan, or if it gets to Hatch as the Mensch crowd beleives -- can he count on a pardon?

Comment

• No question. One might be able to construct a half-court-shot scenario for impeachment, but there is no way in hell the Republicans are going to let the Democrats to lock up one of their presidents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        The President's inspirational message to Coast Guard graduates today

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/statu...81494380171264
        Always about him . . .

Comment

• To be clear -- when I say impeachment is important and necessary, I guess it should be pointed out that it doesn't have to be impeachment. It has to be jail time. Whether that requires impeachment or not. For him and a sufficient amount of people below him, and not slap-on-the-wrist kind of jail time. We just cannot have every single thing in this country available to the highest bidder. This looks to me right now like an inflection point for the country.

Comment

• Special counsel appointed. Robert Mueller. We'll see what that means, but ultimately he can still be hired/fired by the administration. Hoewever it looks like to Rosenstein one's self is no longer gonna be a thing.

Comment

• Kevin McCarthy believed the Russians were paying Trump last June

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Kevin McCarthy believed the Russians were paying Trump last June

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...e8c_story.html
                Yep. And the WP heard audio of it.

Note how Ryan and McCarthy's stories change. They immediately deny, then the reporter told them they had a recording. Their story immediately changed "Oh, haha, yes it was a hilarious joke"

Comment

• I expect a gripping night of delving into the Clinton Foundation on Fox News.

Comment

• So, "who knew what and when did they know it"?

Comment

• They gave the White House 30 minutes heads up before the announcement.

Comment

• The story notes that it's difficult to gauge the serious of the remark and all, but as far as I'm concerned the more the merrier. Heads rolling by the dozen. Burn down the village in order to save it, etc. etc. That's what the polity needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I expect a gripping night of delving into the Clinton Foundation on Fox News.

Guess I'm not close enough to understand the difference between SA giving a candidate money and Russia.

I personally trust neither. Maybe that is the difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                            Always about him . . .

Yep. Which is why I still believe the R's won't ultimately support him... either in policy or if the arrows really begin to fly around impeachment.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              Guess I'm not close enough to understand the difference between SA giving a candidate money and Russia.

I personally trust neither. Maybe that is the difference.

by SA you mean Saudi Arabia or Sandy Alderson?
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Saudi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X