No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the point was they were getting closer to paydirt.

Comment

• here's your paydirt

talk about dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        And the local conservative talk radio and callers here are buying his bullshit hook line and sinker. I imagine that is the case in most conservative areas of the country.

It amazes me.

Same can be said for liberals. People believe what they want and in their parties. That is what hoss keeps talking about. Out two party system is broke. Both sides suck donkey ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Interesting

This post will correct as long as we don't find out that neither Acting Director McCabe nor his successor swears a personal oath of fealty to President Trump over the most delicious meatloaf.
          I was fairly heartened by McCabe's congressional testimony. And his background a career FBI guy. And his D wife. I mean, the Meatloaf Fealty is possible. Heh. But it seems like all the same agents are still working on the case, it's a case of "significant" importance and they have resources to investigate it.

Crash:

Timing is everything. There was lots of reasons to fire Comey. When you make both sides mad, you're either really good or really bad at your job. I'm leaning to the latter.

Anywho, the optics are what they are. You and I think the "cover-up" and "watergate" narrative is hot garbage, but the optics are there. Politics is about what is believable. DJT got elected on this bedrock principle. Live by the sword, etc.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Corrupt public officials undermine the integrity of our government and violate the public's trust, and that is why investigating public corruption remains the FBI's top criminal priority.
            Talk about timing. Heh.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump threatens Comey via Twitter.

Excellent.

Comment

• silver lining is in with Huckabee out with spicer

Comment

• more good news for flyover America

Relations between the world’s two largest economies have hit “a new high,” said US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross when unveiling a 10-point trade agreement between the US and China.

Comment

• The rantings of a sane and innocent man.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      A welcome change of course for Kansas from some of the rhetoric he was using during the campaigns. For the ranchers anyway...chicken growers, not so much I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        Crash- This was negotiated during 2016

WASHINGTON, Sept. 22, 2016 – Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today issued the following statement:

Comment

• The President of the United States threatens, on Twitter, to release 'secret tapes' if his former FBI Director doesn't keep his mouth shut

This is normal

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                            Trump threatens Comey via Twitter.

Excellent.

He's never had to work his way up. It's really showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• silver lining is in with Huckabee out with spicer
                              She is a much more committed and smooth liar, that's for sure.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/ToluseO/status/863033074413694976[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X