No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Appropriate response from the Chief.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• some will still complain.. its what Americans do..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• shaddup
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good read from Zakaria on an issue Talento raised yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes, good read ......

My view is that some, not all, journalists tend to write for effect, to appeal to a narrow range of readers with whom they identify, rather than taking a broader more thoughtful approach. IMO, Zakaria is a journalist who does the later in most cases.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• so we rattled some more sabres with the dropping of the moab

this week the big test--kim jong shithead decides to test the bomb which he will unless china has enough influence which they haven't done in the past to stop it

As Donald Trump weighs his options on North Korea, its citizens are preparing to sing and dance to the glory of the country's ruling family.

I have a feeling trump --knowing kim jung shithead is next going to move forward with intercontinental missles will have no choice but to go on the offensive and likely wreak havoc on seoul when kim counterattacks. all US presence is now south of seoul

but you have to believe after Syria and afghan bet trump goes for the trifecta if nkorea goes nuclear for the third time later this week--after they hunker down after the parades

Comment

• Not completely true, we still have plenty of presence on Casey/Hovey, including an entire FA Batt.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• thought we gave up casey to the ROKs

so if you see those guys head south out of seoul you know DJT is getting ready to unleash something and expecting a NK response quickly thereafter

or vice versa

Comment

• Nah, we do rotations through there now, no more families up there though. I just got back in October lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                    AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Crash,
                      That sounds like a worst case scenario from here (aka Seoul being attacked). But I am happy that china has backed off of support of that crazy fucker.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• It sounds like more states voter rolls were hacked into than previously thought

Total of about 10 states have had their systems probed or breached by hackers, similar to what happened in Arizona and Illinois, sources tell CBS News

Geezer can ignore this so he can feign ignorance.

Comment

• Trump's people getting rightly bashed across the political spectrum after saying today that they will not publish lists of visitors to the White House as in administrations past. For "national security" (yeah right) and "privacy" reasons.

The White House is very concerned about lobbyists' privacy; not so much your own when they gave a green light to your ISP being allowed to sell your browsing history, w/o notifying you or getting your permission. But oh well...

They also bragged that this will save about $50,000 through 2020...LOL...that's less than 3% of the cost of a single trip to the "Winter White House"

Comment

• Mike Cernovich, Alt Right icon and top Pizzagate conspiracy theorist, threatens the White House: I have dirty laundry on you all. Fire Bannon and I publish it

Comment

• I forecast a run in popcorn buckets.

Comment

• It sounds like more states voter rolls were hacked into than previously thought

Geezer can ignore this so he can feign ignorance.
                                ah.....froot.....that article is from September 28, 2016. Those were the type of articles that triggered the investigation in the first place. Better read up on what has happened since.

Comment

Working...
                                X